Next Up: vs 49ers
Pick Results: SF: 26.2% at NE: 73.8%
Sun
Oct 25th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Arialgg

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Please tell me someone else just saw the DPI on Saints...for a completely uncatchable pass...and then a healthy push off (opi) for Green Bay to get a TD...with no call. Sheesh.

reamer

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
The officials LOVE that DPI call. Whatever happened to letting the players fight for positioning?

Arialgg

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
The officials LOVE that DPI call. Whatever happened to letting the players fight for positioning?
So many shiny officiating gifts for GB. They are good enough to win without help- DPI for every pass defended is so extra.

AQPE

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
The NFL’s actual favorite charity is the Packers franchise. Rodgers, however is the true heir to Peyton Manning’s legacy, and come playoff time his defense won’t be delivering any championships. Sorry Aaron!

Meanwhile can we have a game involving the Saints where they don’t get screwed on a pass interference call?

Jlaff

Early Bird Specials
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Speaking of terrible officiating, I just saw the replay of the alleged DPI in the Bills/Rams game. Complete garbage call, as others noted on here.

PATSYLICIOUS

Pro Bowl Player
Speaking of terrible officiating, I just saw the replay of the alleged DPI in the Bills/Rams game. Complete garbage call, as others noted on here.

whatever happened to pi being reviewable? If any instance it could have benefited this was it. Awful call that prevented the right team from winning, maybe the rule was scrraped, I haven’t seen it used in a long time

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
DAK is still a choker.

Yesterdays game gives him a 1 - 8 record in 4th quarter comebacks. Not worth the money. I believe that Jimmy Jones will make a move for Aaron Rogers if he becomes available from GB this off season.

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
Foles is the best backup QB in the NFL right now. Comes in cold off the bench and throws 3 TDs and wins the game.

Bears are crazy to put Tribisky back in, but thats exactly what they will do.

TomPatriot

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

The season is young but that is probably the worst call I’ve seen this year.

PP2

Pro Bowl Player
Went to bed before SNF finished, but I had the impression that Brees never threw anything approaching 20 or more yards. They've taken that out of the playbook, so it's pretty much official, and I'm calling it:

Brees has fallen off the cliff.

PP2

Pro Bowl Player
whatever happened to pi being reviewable? If any instance it could have benefited this was it. Awful call that prevented the right team from winning, maybe the rule was scrraped, I haven’t seen it used in a long time

Yes it was scrapped. It was an one year experiment for 2019.

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
Josh Allen is for real.

I said that he should be the 1st QB off the draft board if youre looking for a big strong proto typical passing NFL QB. The caveat was that Allen would need refinement and wasnt ready to go post draft. The Browns would have been better off with Allen. Mayfield, Darnold and Rosen are all JAGS.

Jackson may be the best from that draft, but Im concerned about an NFL QB who trys to be the RB too.

sb1

Pro Bowl Player
Josh Allen is for real.

I said that he should be the 1st QB off the draft board if youre looking for a big strong proto typical passing NFL QB. The caveat was that Allen would need refinement and wasnt ready to go post draft. The Browns would have been better off with Allen. Mayfield, Darnold and Rosen are all JAGS.

Jackson may be the best from that draft, but Im concerned about an NFL QB who trys to be the RB too.

Allen is much better this year but he's still mistake prone.

sb1

Pro Bowl Player
I'd say MNF should have been last night's matchup but I'm glad it wasn't. I also hope the Ravens give a physical beatdown to the Chefs for obvious reasons.

Patsgofor4

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
I'd say MNF should have been last night's matchup but I'm glad it wasn't. I also hope the Ravens give a physical beatdown to the Chefs for obvious reasons.

I never wish for significant injuries to rivals or future opponents but I would be ok if a few of their key players got "dinged" tonight and were "hobbled" or "limited" come next Sunday.

• Winner
Reactions: sb1