Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: vs 49ers
Pick Results: SF: 26.2% at NE: 73.8%
Sun
Oct 25th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Vatahala

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
It must be hell being a NY NFL sports media person covering the 0-6 teams. It seems like the Jets in the late game saw the Giants lose 36-9 and said we can be suckier than that and we will lose 36-7. Adam Gase must be the first coach fired betting favorite with Matty P in the mix.

Delicate Genius

Generally aware
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner

Reactions: PP2

PP2

Pro Bowl Player
Hard to tell re: Brees, but Payton has definitely shrunk the playbook a bit to disguise Brees' weakness in the long game. Don't see any straight out vertical concepts, or stretching the field. If I were GB, I'd just clog up the middle and dare Brees to throw over the top.

PP2

Pro Bowl Player
Meanwhile, Rodgers just flicks a 50 yarder, off-balance, on his back foot while running to his left. Just like that.

PP2

Pro Bowl Player
FInally, a 3rd and long situation, and Brees doesn't even look downfield- hits Kamara over the flat, fortunate to shake and bake his way out of a jam.

Elijah

The Tom Brady Of Not Having A Gf
PatsFans.com Supporter
I just can't get over how Pederson mismanaged the end of that game. Where was this stupidity when we were playing them for a ring?

The way I see it, you have to try kicking that 64 yard field goal. The worst case scenario would have been a likely tie, which happened to be the best case scenario of Pederson's choice to punt. There was absolutely no upside to playing it "safe" there. Cincinnati was not going to score. How did he think/hope that was going to play out?

Honestly could be the worst coaching decision I've seen in my life.

TBR

Pro Bowl Player
It must be hell being a NY NFL sports media person covering the 0-6 teams. It seems like the Jets in the late game saw the Giants lose 36-9 and said we can be suckier than that and we will lose 36-7. Adam Gase must be the first coach fired betting favorite with Matty P in the mix.
Media members in NY deserve hell.