PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week Three NFL - other games

"How I Tied the Cincinnati Bengals" by Doug Pederson
WTF was this moron thinking? They got to the 44 and just gave up trying to advance the ball. And the moron Cincy coach helped Philly by calling a timeout and giving them more time, but Pederson wasn't smart enough to take advantage and decided to settle for a 59 yard FG. 59 yards!! That's technically in range but certainly no chip shot. Then, of course, the 5-yard penalty wiped out any chance to even try.

Sometime I cannot believe how incredibly stupid NFL coaches can be when it comes to game management.

Second Fournette/Brady fumble.. They have an exchange issue.

TD Cowboys

Brady with two tipped passes today, but the bigger problem is that the OL isn't being coached to never let the DL get a clean jump. You'd never see this in NE.

Second pass Brady has had tipped today. His eyes are giving away where he’s going with the ball.

Harmon and Collins both have interceptions for the Lions today.

Great catch Miller

He was wide open Brady, come on man!

Nice quick screen out of the stack. Impossible to defend when your goal line unit is in the game. Excellent choice of play- quite sneaky. Good call by Arians.

Nice quick screen out of the stack. Impossible to defend when your goal line unit is in the game. Excellent choice of play- quite sneaky. Good call by Arians.
Very good. I thought for sure they were going with the sneak when they had a lighter box. This Tampa team is going to be surgical when they finally get their timing down.

It was essentially the 2 pointer to Amendola that tied the Falcons SB. Have seen some teams using that design since then.

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
Nice drive for the Bucs. Things are slowly progressing.

Tampa rolling right now. They had a horrible 2nd half last week through. I think they want to fix that.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Back