PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week Three NFL - other games

Wow. TD Seahawks

Wilson had all day to throw to Metcalf

If only.....
Chub in ‘18
Metcalf in ‘19

It must be hell being a NY NFL sports media person covering the 0-6 teams. It seems like the Jets in the late game saw the Giants lose 36-9 and said we can be suckier than that and we will lose 36-7. Adam Gase must be the first coach fired betting favorite with Matty P in the mix.

Cowboys down by 7 but at the SEA 30. 35 seconds left. Repeat of last SNF? Lol

I feel like Prescott has a INT coming.

What a dumb call not to decline that penalty

cdvXfN2.jpg

Reactions: PP2
INT. Brutal throw and desperate when he didn't need to be. Game

Matt P won against the swashbuckling Cards?

I'm going to watch the GB vs. Saints game. Want to see if Brees has really fallen off the cliff.

A little envious of that Saints run D

Hard to tell re: Brees, but Payton has definitely shrunk the playbook a bit to disguise Brees' weakness in the long game. Don't see any straight out vertical concepts, or stretching the field. If I were GB, I'd just clog up the middle and dare Brees to throw over the top.

Meanwhile, Rodgers just flicks a 50 yarder, off-balance, on his back foot while running to his left. Just like that.

FInally, a 3rd and long situation, and Brees doesn't even look downfield- hits Kamara over the flat, fortunate to shake and bake his way out of a jam.

Screens and handoffs all night long. GB is starting to adjust to that.

I just can't get over how Pederson mismanaged the end of that game. Where was this stupidity when we were playing them for a ring?

The way I see it, you have to try kicking that 64 yard field goal. The worst case scenario would have been a likely tie, which happened to be the best case scenario of Pederson's choice to punt. There was absolutely no upside to playing it "safe" there. Cincinnati was not going to score. How did he think/hope that was going to play out?

Honestly could be the worst coaching decision I've seen in my life.

Kamara is a stud

It must be hell being a NY NFL sports media person covering the 0-6 teams. It seems like the Jets in the late game saw the Giants lose 36-9 and said we can be suckier than that and we will lose 36-7. Adam Gase must be the first coach fired betting favorite with Matty P in the mix.
Media members in NY deserve hell.

So, how has Rashan Gary(Wino's teammate drafted in the 1st round last season) looked?

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back