PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week Three NFL - other games

Please tell me someone else just saw the DPI on Saints...for a completely uncatchable pass...and then a healthy push off (opi) for Green Bay to get a TD...with no call. Sheesh.

Does anyone have better balance in the entire NFL than Alvin Kamara?

Kamara is unbelievable! What a run!

That was absolutely, obviously short. This officiating is bs.

The officials LOVE that DPI call. Whatever happened to letting the players fight for positioning?

The officials LOVE that DPI call. Whatever happened to letting the players fight for positioning?
So many shiny officiating gifts for GB. They are good enough to win without help- DPI for every pass defended is so extra.

The NFL’s actual favorite charity is the Packers franchise. Rodgers, however is the true heir to Peyton Manning’s legacy, and come playoff time his defense won’t be delivering any championships. Sorry Aaron!

Meanwhile can we have a game involving the Saints where they don’t get screwed on a pass interference call?

Speaking of terrible officiating, I just saw the replay of the alleged DPI in the Bills/Rams game. Complete garbage call, as others noted on here.

Speaking of terrible officiating, I just saw the replay of the alleged DPI in the Bills/Rams game. Complete garbage call, as others noted on here.

whatever happened to pi being reviewable? If any instance it could have benefited this was it. Awful call that prevented the right team from winning, maybe the rule was scrraped, I haven’t seen it used in a long time

DAK is still a choker.

Yesterdays game gives him a 1 - 8 record in 4th quarter comebacks. Not worth the money. I believe that Jimmy Jones will make a move for Aaron Rogers if he becomes available from GB this off season.

Foles is the best backup QB in the NFL right now. Comes in cold off the bench and throws 3 TDs and wins the game.

Bears are crazy to put Tribisky back in, but thats exactly what they will do.

The season is young but that is probably the worst call I’ve seen this year.

Went to bed before SNF finished, but I had the impression that Brees never threw anything approaching 20 or more yards. They've taken that out of the playbook, so it's pretty much official, and I'm calling it:

Brees has fallen off the cliff.

whatever happened to pi being reviewable? If any instance it could have benefited this was it. Awful call that prevented the right team from winning, maybe the rule was scrraped, I haven’t seen it used in a long time

Yes it was scrapped. It was an one year experiment for 2019.

Josh Allen is for real.

I said that he should be the 1st QB off the draft board if youre looking for a big strong proto typical passing NFL QB. The caveat was that Allen would need refinement and wasnt ready to go post draft. The Browns would have been better off with Allen. Mayfield, Darnold and Rosen are all JAGS.

Jackson may be the best from that draft, but Im concerned about an NFL QB who trys to be the RB too.

Josh Allen is for real.

I said that he should be the 1st QB off the draft board if youre looking for a big strong proto typical passing NFL QB. The caveat was that Allen would need refinement and wasnt ready to go post draft. The Browns would have been better off with Allen. Mayfield, Darnold and Rosen are all JAGS.

Jackson may be the best from that draft, but Im concerned about an NFL QB who trys to be the RB too.

Allen is much better this year but he's still mistake prone.

I'd say MNF should have been last night's matchup but I'm glad it wasn't. I also hope the Ravens give a physical beatdown to the Chefs for obvious reasons.

I'd say MNF should have been last night's matchup but I'm glad it wasn't. I also hope the Ravens give a physical beatdown to the Chefs for obvious reasons.

I never wish for significant injuries to rivals or future opponents but I would be ok if a few of their key players got "dinged" tonight and were "hobbled" or "limited" come next Sunday.

• Winner
Reactions: sb1
@Ian for the picks contest, are you going to eliminate the Philly-Cincinnati game since there was no tie option?

Reactions: Ian
@Ian for the picks contest, are you going to eliminate the Philly-Cincinnati game since there was no tie option?
Ties just go down as a loss for everybody. Still can't believe we had one - I think there were two last season. Very annoying :(

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back