PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 12 Games

That's the 2nd time I've seen Flacco do that. When will he learn?

You can't waste a timeout like that.

Would be cool to see Watson end up back home.

I can't believe Tucker is not in the race to be all-pro this season. How did that happen?

This is the 2nd game this season the MNF crew didn't go the game. Just like in the 1st game it was when a crappy game was scheduled.

Please give us an anti bully commercial with Crabtree and Talib.

Ha, the irony of the Ravens getting called for PI after an underthrown deep ball. :D

It must suck for the Texans that the browns have both their first and second rounders.

Gruden on Suggs: "He's represented the Ravens franchise as well over the years as anyone has.". Me: "He hasn't had much competition."

Suggs+-+Flukeman.JPG

Jump Ball Joe never recovered from the refs figuring out he was under throwing receivers on the deep ball and the receivers would run back through the defenders who were called for PI. Once the refs stopped throwing these flags, Flacco was done but the huge contract remained.

Wow, stadium is only about 60% full 8 min left in close game
... People sick of entitled millionaire athletes acting like punks? kneelers? Schitty product? Sick of social justice warriors masquerading as football players? Bad teams? or combination of everything?

I feel like the Texans should be winning this game but savage can't get them in the endzone.

So I've been just watching the game but not following the thread up until now. But after watching Har-baby whine and cry all night I just had to grab my laptop to say.... I ****ing hate that guy.

Suggs is such a cretin. He'd rather stand there and pose than try to recover the fumble he just created.
I was thinking the same thing...

Jump Ball Joe never recovered from the refs figuring out he was under throwing receivers on the deep ball and the receivers would run back through the defenders who were called for PI. Once the refs stopped throwing these flags, Flacco was done but the huge contract remained.
He' been just collecting checks for a couple of years now, he won 1 super bowl, he's content.

#14 is a dumbass, step out of bounds and grab the ball. you jackass! You get the ball at the 40. You dumbass!:rolleyes:

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back