PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 15: Saturday and Sunday games discussion

crap Josh Allen might actually be good

The Bills have also ruined Cole Beasley for me.

This is a good result if you want to think the Pats can win 3 in a row. Bills won’t really have much to play for in weeks 16 and 17 with a clinch. Their odds of a bye are tiny.

Improves our odds in week 16 especially if they rest players.

Same is true for Miami in week 17 so we’ll still need lots of help to get in.

I expect the next three opponents to play their very best. Why? Keeping the Patriots out of the playoffs is a big motivator for both the Bills and Dolphins. Even if it doesn't help their overall positioning. For the first time in forever two AFCE teams can finish above New England - that's a lot of motivation.

Having an offseason like this, hopefully reignites a fire in bb!

bb tends to rise to the occasion!

Reactions: sb1
Buffalo fans are real football fans. Pats fans only show up to the stadium when the team is good. The Pats had 20K at the stadium back in the early 90s. meanwhile Buffalo sells out for 6-10 teams. next year if the Pats are 5-8 in December youll be able to get a ticket on stub hub for $15
Lots of nonsense in this post. The Bills have a tradition rooted in the Levy-Kelly era but haven't sold out their stadium with season ticket holders in at least 20 years. This is fact, even with their ticket prices being among lowest in the NFL. The Pats' string of sellouts dates back to 1994 and even with Brady gone there's still a waiting list for season tickets. I recall the stadium being full during some pretty lean/mediocre seasons under Tuna, Pete Carroll and BB's first, so your diss of Pats fans doesn't hold water. Everyone here knows you are a closet Pats hater and love to be negative, but at least try to sell your crapola with something resembling factual info.

kinda sucks that they finally landed a franchise QB after all these years. We're next.

The Bills are AFC East champ, what a load of garbage.

Allen has BEEN good.

People are just finally starting to notice.

Or maybe it's a case of Allen finally playing well because he's gotten enough experience and has a strong supporting cast. We'll see how he fares come playoffs.

Lots of nonsense in this post. The Bills have a tradition rooted in the Levy-Kelly era but haven't sold out their stadium with season ticket holders in at least 20 years. This is fact, even with their ticket prices being among lowest in the NFL. The Pats' string of sellouts dates back to 1994 and even with Brady gone there's still a waiting list for season tickets. I recall the stadium being full during some pretty lean/mediocre seasons under Tuna, Pete Carroll and BB's first, so your diss of Pats fans doesn't hold water. Everyone here knows you are a closet Pats hater and love to be negative, but at least try to sell your crapola with something resembling factual info.
try again, Pat's had thousands of empty seats least 3 games in 99 and the last home game vs Baltimore in 2000 was 3/4 full....I was there, were you? look it up on PFR...point being, when the team is out of it the fans don't go to the games. that's the difference. there may be "sellouts" due to ST sales but actual attendance is below capacity...93 vs indianapolis was about 10 degrees...I was there along w maybe 20K other fans.... Pats had 3 or 4 wins going into the game... 95 last home game vs NYJ, 5 or 6 win Pat's had 45K at the game...don't believe me, look it up, do your homework before you accuse someone of not bringing facts...

try again, Pat's didn't sell out final 2 home games in 99 and the last home game vs Baltimore in 2000 was 3/4 full....I was there, were you? look it up on PFR...point being, when the team is out of it the fans don't go to the games. that's the difference. there may be "sellouts" due to ST sales but actual attendance is below capacity...93 vs indianapolis was about 10 degrees...I was there along w maybe 20K other fans.... Pats had 3 or 4 wins going into the game... don't believe me, look it up, do your homework before you accuse someone of not bringing facts...
No, Mr. Negative, still not buying your facts-averse nonsense. We were not talking "gate attendance," we were talking SELLOUTS -- the Pats DID sell out the final two home games in '99. I've been a season ticket holder every year since '94 and attended all but one home game in '93 and yes, I was at that last home game in 2000 (also SOLD OUT). But you were trying (in vain) to make a case for greater fan loyalty among Bills fans vs. Pats fans and, as usual, failed to prove your point with no facts to back it up. I've been to games in Buffalo over the last 25 years where the stadium wasn't even TWO-THIRDS full and not SOLD OUT in advance -- you could walk up and buy tickets at the gate! When was the last time you could do that in Foxboro? Huh? Do YOUR freaking homework or stop wasting your time and everyone else's. Or maybe give us all a break and just become a Bills fan since you consider them so "superior."

Last edited:
The missing piece for Buffali is an elite interior Olineman. As it is, they are barely adequate.

More push in the run game would make that offence truly elite.

Watching Cameron Hayward put the Bills LG on roller skates all game long told me how much they secretly covet what we’ve got there.

It’s official - no Chiefs on the schedule next year. Probably better that way while we rebuild.

No, Mr. Negative, still not buying your facts-averse nonsense. We were not talking "gate attendance," we were talking SELLOUTS -- the Pats DID sell out the final two home games in '99. I've been a season ticket holder every year since '94 and attended all but one home game in '93 and yes, I was at that last home game in 2000 (also SOLD OUT). But you were trying (in vain) to make a case for greater fan loyalty among Bills fans vs. Pats fans and, as usual, failed to prove your point with no facts to back it up. I've been to games in Buffalo over the last 25 years where the stadium wasn't even TWO-THIRDS full and not SOLD OUT in advance -- you could walk up and buy tickets at the gate! When was the last time you could do that in Foxboro? Huh? Do YOUR freaking homework or stop wasting your time and everyone else's. Or maybe give us all a break and just become a Bills fan since you consider them so "superior."
attendance #s don't lie; you have an apparent issue with FACTS. The Facts are that the last 3 times the Pats were out of the playoff race come December (93, 95 & 00) and they still had home games to play, most if not all those games had thousands upon thousands of empty seats. it's like the Celtics fake sellout streak through the Pitino years ..the Garden was half empty. perhaps you can't admit you're wrong, but try to find NFL highlight films from those games; plenty of empty seats all over the upper third of the stadium. Boston is a front running town - look at red Sox attendance last few seasons they were out of the playoff race...rock bottom 1/3 full Fenway in September. Bruins games when Dave Lewis coached were half full....and the FACT will remain that if the Pats are 4-8 after Thanksgiving next year, fans will not go to the games. I have the FACTS and HISTORY on my side; you do not

Last edited:
attendance #s don't lie; you have an apparent issue with FACTS. The Facts are that the last 3 times the Pats were out of the playoff race come December (93, 95 & 00) and they still had home games to play, most if not all those games had thousands upon thousands of empty seats. it's like the Celtics fake sellout streak through the Pitino years ..the Garden was half empty. perhaps you can't admit you're wrong, but try to find NFL highlight films from those games; plenty of empty seats all over the upper third of the stadium. Boston is a front running town - look at red Sox attendance last few seasons they were out of the playoff race...rock bottom 1/3 full Fenway in September. Bruins games when Dave Lewis coached were half full....and the FACT will remain that if the Pats are 4-8 after Thanksgiving next year, fans will not go to the games. I have the FACTS and HISTORY on my side; you do not

FACT: you are changing the argument because you couldn't provide FACTS supporting your original premise. This isn't about the Celtics, Bruins, Red Sox or gate attendance and you know it. It involves your FALSE claim about Bills fans being superior to Pats fans via stadium sellouts during losing seasons.

Your original post (#19): "Buffalo fans are real football fans. Pats fans only show up to the stadium when the team is good. The Pats had 20K at the stadium back in the early 90s. meanwhile Buffalo sells out for 6-10 teams. next year if the Pats are 5-8 in December youll be able to get a ticket on stub hub for $15"

I provided FACTS refuting your nonsense (posts #46, #53). Bills fans demonstrably are no more loyal than Patriots fans during losing seasons. Once again you've reached too far with your anti-Patriots negativity and have been proven wrong. Quit this nonsense while you're behind or keep on embarrassing yourself, your choice.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back