PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 11 - NFL - other games

Harbawl refuses to shake hands with Vrabel post game....little crybaby slimeball cheating rat boy that he is, Harbawl needs about 20 or 30 right hooks to the jaw...

Me watching this Vikings/Cowboys game...

HardtofindWideDunnart-max-14mb.gif

Me watching this Indy/GB game...

HardtofindWideDunnart-max-14mb.gif

Please some team beat the Steelers. I can’t stomach the idea they’ll go 16-0.
Not sure who stands in their way. Chefs in playoffs. Looking at 17-0 headed to AFCCG

I'm not sure what sort of clock management strategy the Colts are employing here.

Clots had what...five, six consecutive O holding calls? Goondell must have gotten on the wireless and demanded a Discount Double Dork victory.

GB ties the Colts

Talk about getting bailed out by the refs and people say the officials are not corrupted. 6 straight holding calls?

So the league is taking no chances. Raiders Defense out with the CoViD. Easy win for Mahomes.

So the league is taking no chances. Raiders Defense out with the CoViD. Easy win for Mahomes.

How? Who are they missing on that defense? This is a big game for Las Vegas if they wanna creep closer to the division.

How? Who are they missing on that defense? This is a big game for Las Vegas if they wanna creep closer to the division.
Pretty sure the defense did not practice all week. Tough to win when you can't prepare.

NBC's Sunday Night Football intros are extremely cringeworthy and stupid.

3 starters out. No practice. Chefs off a bye. Gonna be a blow out.

Let’s see how the raiders defense responds.

Mahomes making it look easy. Why do the Pats have such a hard time? Is it the system or the lack of talent?

Dolphins lose to one of the worst teams in the NFL.

Feels like only a week ago that people were saying Miami would win the division.

Oh wait, that WAS a week ago

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back