PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 10 Games

BTW- Just checked and Elandon Roberts has the exact same number of tackles as Jamie Collins (Collins does have one FF and a pick, but that FF and pick cost the Browns about $10MM more for the privilege.

Clayborn's 6th sack of the game gives him more sacks today than in every season of his career except for 2011 as a rookie (7.5)

I really think lynch and shannahan are building something special in San Fran

It was really cool to see Adrian Clayborn have that monster game, he was my first draft bikini.

Anyone else really frustrated the colts couldn't close the game against Pitt? Would have been a huge boost for homefield, not that I'm worried about the steelers. Frustrating when bad teams with poor coaching can't finish games... colts offense in the second half was non existent

Anyone else really frustrated the colts couldn't close the game against Pitt? Would have been a huge boost for homefield, not that I'm worried about the steelers. Frustrating when bad teams with poor coaching can't finish games... colts offense in the second half was non existent
Frustrating, yes - but that is a hallmark of bad teams.

Bad teams find ways to lose even when they play a good game.

Good teams find ways to win even when they don't play all that well, against an inferior opponent.

That's cool how, 2 years ago, Giants management thought Coughlin was the problem and they would be better off without him.

He deserved to be fired, 4 straight years of missing the playoffs.

Problem is they picked the wrong guy.

Plus Coughlin's final season included Beckham's epic meltdown in Carolina and losing their final 3 games. He lost control of Beckham and the team has never got him under control since.

Am I guessing this is norm? Last time I road tripped to Bills game they threw beer at us walking in, lol, now players. There is no respect for Beer there, and that's one of the 1st signs you know that civilization is breaking down.

In NO if your robbed or guy has a gun on you, you make damn sure your Beer is secure or not in the path of the bullet.

Seems like Haden got a bit lucky with his injury but still doesnt look like he will make it back in time for our matchup @Pittsburgh. Unless the Steelers are stupid enough to rush him back for a regular season game with the entire postseason still on the horizon that is.

Anybody watching this **** show? Loving this Panthers -9, fins probably get shutout.

BTW- Just checked and Elandon Roberts has the exact same number of tackles as Jamie Collins (Collins does have one FF and a pick, but that FF and pick cost the Browns about $10MM more for the privilege.
Ken you know you don’t judge LBs by tackle stats. Of course every other piece of evidence says Collins isn’t creating any impact but number of tackles is a terrible yardstick.

Can't stand Newton, taunts the D, then is almost picked off my the guy he taunts.

Newton should do his dance again after that near INT. #clown

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back