PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 10 Games

I guess Mark Cuban was right.

I talk to a lot of life long fans of the league, as I'm sure most of us do.

The general consensus is "You finally really did it. You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!

Continuing my 70's movie theme. :rolleyes:

Get your paws off me you damn dirty ape! :)

Ken you know you don’t judge LBs by tackle stats. Of course every other piece of evidence says Collins isn’t creating any impact but number of tackles is a terrible yardstick.
I know you are right, of course, but it was convenient to make my point, and I couldn't help myself. ;) Though for LB's I think it's a bit more telling. When I played ILB in HS, I was taught that if I didn't make the tackle, I should at least be in the pile at the end of the play. And the goal was to make EVERY tackle. Guys like Bobbie Wagner are my NFL heroes

BTW- now that he's on IR, between him and Hightower, we have close to $100MM of high priced LB talent on the sidelines..

I guess Mark Cuban was right.

I talk to a lot of life long fans of the league, as I'm sure most of us do.

The general consensus is "You finally really did it. You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!

Continuing my 70's movie theme. :rolleyes:

Here's an inconsolable NFL fan in Miami:

So ends the 2017 version of The AFC East: The Tale of Two Cities.
It was the best of times-first half: The AFC East looks competitive. _____ are giving the Patriots a run for their money
It was the worst of times-second half: The AFC East belongs to the Patriots
(only 2 weeks ago the Bills just needed to beat the lowly Jets to be first in the AFCE).

(Best guess recollection)
2016 Clinched week 15
2015 Clinched week 15
2014 Clinched week 14
2013 Clinched week 13
2012 Clinched week 12
2011 Clinched week 12

If the Patriots win their next three games (Raiders-Phins-Bills) add a 'Clinched week 13' for 2017 (this assumes the Bills will pitch in another loss in the upcoming 3 weekends).

The chicken littles are tearing their feathers out as we post....what happened to "it's all BAD this season!!!!!!"?..stupid egomaniacal "knowers"....the worst part of enjoying the unprecedented success of the BB led Pats...these friggin' know it all doom and gloomers that have infested every platform with their bombast and continual idiocy.

The chicken littles are tearing their feathers out as we post....what happened to "it's all BAD this season!!!!!!"?..stupid egomaniacal "knowers"....the worst part of enjoying the unprecedented success of the BB led Pats...these friggin' know it all doom and gloomers that have infested every platform with their bombast and continual idiocy.

How many times have you seen somebody post "Hey it's only September......" or "Hey they always get better....." ?

Every year right and all the time?

"This Week 3 game is a must win...." hahahahaaha

The funny thing this year is that there is a new dichotomy in that Brady is no longer 39 1/2 but now is 40. So now we have this new chicken little stuff, "Hey he's throwing Fluttering passes" or "Obviously his athletic awareness has deteriorated." WTF are those things??

What a freaking riot.

Wait are they or aren't they 7-2? Is that despite Brady and the Defense?

"#1 Scoring defense doesn't mean **** if they give up a bunch of yahds" :eek:

Prayers up to him, his family and Saints fans like @pherein

All signs are he getting better, thanks for your prayers Pats fans. We are positive it helped.

'All signs are positive' for Saints running back Daniel Lasco, who was taken to hospital with spine injury

on a side note, we always meet the team but It's getting like 2009 down here when waiting for them coming home, same as before, never seen anything like it. People waiting late at night now. Kind of cool :)

New Orleans Saints @Saints

I know you are right, of course, but it was convenient to make my point, and I couldn't help myself. ;) Though for LB's I think it's a bit more telling. When I played ILB in HS, I was taught that if I didn't make the tackle, I should at least be in the pile at the end of the play. And the goal was to make EVERY tackle. Guys like Bobbie Wagner are my NFL heroes

BTW- now that he's on IR, between him and Hightower, we have close to $100MM of high priced LB talent on the sidelines..
Agree it’s more relevant to mlb. But sometimes a lot of tackles mean you are being run at and are a liability (esp OLB) and in today’s game it means you are making tackles after allowing receptions.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back