PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT NFL Draft Rumors

What if New England is where he wants to go?
Take less this year push his money into next year
That would be different than just signing him without changing his contract or having him agree to take less pay. Which was how this discussion started. That would be working up a new contract, which, was stated, they didn't have time to do tonight.

I ****ing hate the Broncos, truly hope they don't land Rodgers. Can't build a team, just wait for a HOF vet QB to shake loose. Irrelevant in years they dont make it happen. Gross.

I ****ing hate the Broncos, truly hope they don't land Rodgers. Can't build a team, just wait for a HOF vet QB to shake loose. Irrelevant in years they dont make it happen. Gross.

I hope it doesn't happen because it could start a precedent that the NFL starts to become the NBA with marquee players forcing trades and trying to build dream teams. Even if the Patriots were able to benefit from that, it wouldn't be good for the league.

Last edited:
Why has it not started yet? WTF?

Patriots now need to get to 4 because I’m sure Packers would be taking a QB at 8

Are they giving up on Love that fast or are they going to see if Love can turn into a franchise QB and give him a potentially elite WR in the draft?

It was funny listening to Felger lose his sh*t over the Rodgers news as it broke live while he was on the air.

It was funny listening to Felger lose his sh*t over the Rodgers news as it broke live while he was on the air.
Felger's schtick lately has been "the Patriots deserve ultimate ridicule because they didn't have a QB secession plan in place"
yet
His team the Packers had a secession plan in place who essentially ignited Rodgers' fury and fast tracked his exit

Never discount the delicate egos of stars and how teams have to tiptoe around them
Damned if you don't, damned if you do

Felger's schtick lately has been "the Patriots deserve ultimate ridicule because they didn't have a QB secession plan in place"
yet
His team the Packers had a secession plan in place who essentially ignited Rodgers' fury and fast tracked his exit

Never discount the delicate egos of stars and how teams have to tiptoe around them
Damned if you don't, damned if you do
Crazy that if Brady had a hissy fit like that pissy b*tch Rodgers we would have missed out on 4 Super Bowls, 3 rings, and an MVP.

Half the receivers in the league will be from Bama in 2 years.

SMH at Bill

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back