PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More Manning family news: email shows Eli defrauded memorabilia collectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
so a qb who has made 200 million is now taken down for signing thousand dollar memorabilia?

Please. This doesnt add up.

I know. It's like when a fan of one team pretends to be a fan of another team and posts on a forum of yet another team. This world is loopy doopy screwed up man. Right?

Last edited:
And the coackroaches are lining up.

FOX Sports radio host calls for Eli Manning suspension

The author of this article sounds like he is going to cry. He is so upset that someone is jumping to a conclusion with little evidence. He even references Brady "for his role in Deflategate." If only he could see he's even more stupid than this radio host.

Of course that writer sounds like he's going to cry, the site is NYG.247sports.com :D

I do like how he keeps referencing "one email, one quote, minimal...evidence." I wonder how the author reacted when Mortensen's "11 out of 12 footballs" tweet came out, and if his opinion changed at all when that report turned out to be false.

In the big picture, what that writer is complaining about is what Goodell and the owners who pulled his strings never considered: It's fun to put the Patriots through the ringer, but what happens when it's one of our guys? You can't go around levying harsh punishments and talking about how integrity and the rules are vitally important, then suddenly become cautious, deliberate and lenient when your favorite team or player is involved.

I thought it was the other way, because Eli is more like Gomer Pyle and Peyton...he's just a damned goober lol. But I could be wrong too.

If anyone has some light to shed, it would be most welcome.
They're interchangeable hillbilly crackers...

so a qb who has made 200 million is now taken down for signing thousand dollar memorabilia?

Please. This doesnt add up.
It absolutely adds up and makes perfect sense when one considers he's a Manning. Very consistent with their (lack of) ethics and moral bankruptcy.

Where are the mannings from?

<ring>

RG: Hello, this is Roger
JM: Roger, its John Mara.
RG: Oh, hello Mr Mara
JM: Listen, about this Eli stuff, forget it
RG: But Mr Mara, I need to at least...
JM: I said FORGET IT!
<long pause>
RG: Ok Mr Mara. Can we go to dinne...
<click>

Between Archie sending thugs to the dealers houses to threaten their families and Mara pressuring Goodell to issue a move long nothing to see here statement the teflon family will come out unblemished.

Does anyone know how much the lawsuit is actually for? These types of cases usually involve suing for actual damages (and not, like, the BS "pain and suffering" element) so I can't imagine it's a ridiculously high number.

I'm wondering how much the lawsuit is for which made it *not* worth it for Eli to say to just pay it to make it go away.

I honestly don't care about this at all but it just makes me cringe when I see the Walter Peyton man of the year nominees. Most not all but most of these players are frauds and there good will is usually just a PR move to bolster there public image.

Agents or public relation workers set up these really nice gestures or in some cases donations.

Some guys are clearly legit and want to do good.

New orleans.. Holy christ!
Do you have any idea how many freaks are running lose in new orleans? The people are wired, anxiety stricken hurricane survivors...no one even from surrounding states can be trusted about football or money. Mon dieu

I mean seriously, would you buy a used car from friggen eli? Even if u didnt realize?

New orleans.. Holy christ!
Do you have any idea how many freaks are running lose in new orleans? The people are wired, anxiety stricken hurricane survivors...no one even from surrounding states can be trusted about football or money. Mon dieu

I mean seriously, would you buy a used car from friggen eli? Even if u didnt realize?
Bugger off. New Orleans is one of the 2 or 3 best places I've ever been and I've been to North America, South America, Europe and Africa. Everyone I've met in New Orleans has been "top shelf", but that hasn't included any Mannings... thankfully...

[
There is no way the phrase "pass as" the way Eli wrote it can be reasonably interpreted to mean "find a legitimate game used helmet." In his context, "pass as" clearly means "pretend to be".

Also, keep in mind this is a civil trial, not a criminal trial. So the judge simply has to decide if it is (to borrow a phrase) more probable than not that "pass as" means attempt to defraud.
Yes. Let's just hope it isn't decided in a NY court. :oops:.

Best part, is the Boston media saying its a stupid story and they don't want to hear about it.

Had this been Brady, they would be on it 24/7 and telling callers or whomever that it is a big deal and should be investigated.

Such a fraudulent media.

I heard Zolak talking on Friday about one way to tell if a QB helmet had been in a game; he noted that pieces of the inside would have to be cut out to make room for the internal radio. His take was that Eli possibly got nailed by not having the foam parts cut out, which was then noticed by the dealer. He seemed to think it would be more of an issue with the dealers than the league. To me this is grossly similar to when the league employee was stealing balls during the deflate gate games: a real dumb look for all involved, but not messing with the game itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back