PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

More Manning family news: email shows Eli defrauded memorabilia collectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: Eli Allegedly Defrauded Memorabilia Dealer

What a class family, those Mannings.... seriously, is there any low they won't sink to?

Because integrity. :D

http://nypost.com/2017/04/13/heres-proof-eli-manning-was-in-on-giants-memorabilia-scheme/

Giants quarterback Eli Manning was in on a scheme to sell phony game-worn gear — sending an email asking the team’s equipment manager for “helmets that can pass as game used,” according to blockbuster court papers obtained by The Post.

Several hours after Zucker sent the request on April 27, 2010, Giants equipment manager Joe Skiba sent Manning an email saying: “Let me know what your looking for I’ll try to get something down for you…,” court papers say.

“2 helmets that can pass as game used. That is it. Eli,” Manning allegedly responded from his BlackBerry at 2:08 p.m.

[EDIT: TBR beat me to the punch with this thread; please merge with his, sorry for posting a 2nd thread on it]

What happened...Ecry forget to sign a sports bra? Maybe the Forehead can sign one of those phony steroid scripts in Ecry' girlfriend's name. SSDD with these Manning scumbags

I would say it will be swept under the rug but the Manning family rug looks to be on the brink of exploding.
5kk39f.jpg

Jackwagon

In before two fake cops visit this guy's house and he recants his story a day later. Just a misunderstanding.

this may cost him a shot at the HOF. what an idiot.

Yeah right! In two days, no one will even care about this story, but you will still have an endless army of Patriots conspiracy trolls. That's the way every scandal (and non-scandal) has gone down for the last 12 years.

Case in point: you couldn't even read an article prior to the Super Bowl that didn't reference Brady's suspension for something he didn't do, but zero articles even blurbed that the Falcons were caught cheating the year before and stripped of low round (of course) draft picks for pumping in crowd noise.

Every player and team in the NFL gets a huge break except Tom Brady and the Patriots, who receive absurdly disporoportionate penalties and media attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back