JOSH GORDON REINSTATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow stunned Goodell did this.

Why were these threads merged? :oops:
There is a difference between applying for reinstatement
and actually being reinstated.

I am as well. I figured he wouldnt get his fat ass in gear until October to settle this matter

Did I not just CALL FOR THIS from the great wizard Roger God-dell?!?! YES!!!!! Great job by NFL to reinstate a tremendous player who will only help to re-establish excitement for the league!!!!! YES PATSFANS!!! The best case scenario has occurred for our Patriots!!!!! JOSH GORDON IS NOT ONLY BACK!!!!!.....From all reports he is in the best shape of his life and has an even better command of Pats playbook!!!! Great season AHEAD!!!! A really motivated...AND EDUCATED Josh Gordon.....is a NIGHTMARE for NFL!!!!

Not sure who that is but Miguel retweeted him & he’s followed by Schefter/Reiss.

Update: Confirmed by PFT

Gordon wears 10. I just looked at Harry against the Lions and he wore 8. Was Zolak the idiot that claimed Harry was now wearing 10?
Jesus H. Christ, Gordon is back and you guys are you going back and forth about his uniform #? Life must be nice in the enchanted kingdom...ho!y s###... Who cares what f###### number he wears???

Some little part of you has to root for the story to have a different ending. I know we're well passed the point of being optimistic about his chances, but don't you still hope he has figured it out, on a personal level?
Sure everyone wants to see the underdog... Let's hope he's there at the end but I do dislike him robbing someone's opportunity if he isn't there at the end

If Harry pans out and gives the team a big bodied target who can high point it in the red zone, they don’t need to rely on Gordon as much this year as they did last season. That just makes Gordon a bonus and anything they get out of him before the next suspension is essentially the Patriots playing with house money. If the next suspension doesn’t come either right before before or during the playoffs? Even better.

Im not counting my chickens just yet.

No guarantee that Gordon will make it through a whole season.

If Harry pans out and gives the team a big bodied target who can high point it in the red zone, they don’t need to rely on Gordon as much this year as they did last season. That just makes Gordon a bonus and anything they get out of him before the next suspension is essentially the Patriots playing with house money. If the next suspension doesn’t come either right before before or during the playoffs? Even better.

Agree with this completely. I also think they are going to use Harry to run outside routes that Gronk ran to mitigate his loss in that way. They won’t be able to recreate the overall mismatches Gronk created because that can’t be done, but as always they will morph into a new style that will be flexible and potent.

Agree with this completely. I also think they are going to use Harry to run outside routes that Gronk ran to mitigate his loss in that way. They won’t be able to recreate the overall mismatches Gronk created because that can’t be done, but as always they will morph into a new style that will be flexible and potent.

There are going to be mismatches. Edelman, Gordon, Thomas and Harry. Who do you cover?

Sure everyone wants to see the underdog... Let's hope he's there at the end but I do dislike him robbing someone's opportunity if he isn't there at the end
This is great if he stays clean, if not, it hurts us. Not fatal, but not good

Im not counting my chickens just yet.

No guarantee that Gordon will make it through a whole season.
No sane person is counting on Gordon. Its just great news & immediately makes us a lot better.

Who better for Harry to learn from than Josh? Same goes for Meyers.

It’s not a good look for the nfl to keep a guy like Gordon permanently out of work cause he has addiction issues. Especially since Gordon has done everything right since his relapse. If guys are willing to be clean and be proactive in their recovery you have to show compassion in today’s day and age. Relapsing is not the end of the world. You just need to take responsibility and put some sober days behind you. If you have to rebuild your entire life every time you screw up it’s even harder to stay sober.

tenor.gif

Hey thats Sammybluecats bit. :)
Cats from coast to coast are standing up and saying "MEEEOOOOOW" and their families are wondering why...

It's BB who is making the decision. Josh has no role. His job is the give 100%. If he didn't we'd be up his butt faster than a colonoscope

It’s an even worse look for the NFL if gordon is out while hill plays after he beat his kid

Of course chiefs fans have no issue with Hill. They are all inbred jealous lowlifes

Maybe the master plan is put Demaryius on PUP and let him get healthy to step in when Gordon gets suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes