PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jimmy G throwing guys under the bus? (And INTs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you know Tom, Gronk and Edds will not eat it.......so it can't kick ass.

Last two times in Maine I had lobster Benedict...........mmmmm.
Yor Harbor Inn does a great Lobster Benedict. Also do a great crabcakes Benedict.

That sounds intriguing, but I've never actually had breakfast steak that I particularly enjoyed. It was fine, don't get me wrong, but something about the cuts they use for breakfast don't suit me. They're all fat (in my experience). I'm probably just not going to the right places, but give me a well made sausage or a good hash over steak with my eggs.

Also, a southern style benedict is GOING to be the reason I die someday. Eventually I'll stop caring and just start eating those every day.

eggs benedict over grilled pastrami on a crispy potato pancake.......

Reactions: sb1
I like everything about that sentence.

I had a 'hangover helper' burger once.......basically a massive bacon-cheddar burger with a runny egg topped by hollandaise.......it cured the hangover by making me pass out again

I had a 'hangover helper' burger once.......basically a massive bacon-cheddar burger with a runny egg topped by hollandaise.......it cured the hangover by making me pass out again
Sounds like your left arm went numb immediately afterward.

Only if you're intent on reading things into what he said in order to stir **** up.
y0k3Q.gif

No he didn't! He EXPLAINED what they were working on and how they were doing it in a way that lent itself to the interceptions in PRACTICE that wouldn't occur in games. You're looking for something that isn't there.
y0k3Q.gif

Wake me up when September begins.

Jimmy at it again today chucking up 2 more picks. Wonder if he chucked anyone under the bus again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back