PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What do you think of this quote from Edelman about Jimmy G?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little kindness can go a long way. Even in {GASP} football.

That isn't a bad organization any longer. Shanahan isn't an idiot. But it doesn't matter since its the NFC.
The 49ers are like Mars. It is currently inhospitable, but with enough ingenuity and elbow grease (and increased NASA spending) the rubble will become a thriving colony again.

Meanwhile, the Browns are like an outhouse where your crazy uncle throws feces and gets high on Febreze.

The 49ers are like Mars. It is currently inhospitable, but with enough ingenuity and elbow grease (and increased NASA spending) the rubble will become a thriving colony again.

Meanwhile, the Browns are like an outhouse where your crazy uncle throws feces and gets high on Febreze.

That last one is a ....poignant metaphor.

A little kindness can go a long way. Even in {GASP} football.
Trees-Calin-font-b-Man-b-font-font-b-Mountain-b-font-Nature-Sun-Tiger-Animal.jpg

Every time I, unfortunately turn on Sports Talk radio lately, they are discussing the subtleties (what did he really mean did you hear the tone of his voice???) of comments made by BB, #12 or what Mr. Kraft might have said.. guess all of that is contagious.

Jules has always been a bit over critical of JAG cause his boy is TFB. Simple as that.

IMO the 49ers are getting a franchise QB. I don't know what end of the franchise QB spectrum he will be on but I think he clearly has it. He will be in this league for 10=15 more years.

I think it sucks to let such a player walk for a measly 2nd round pick but not much you can do about it. You need to hold on to the GOAT.

Really? Can you show us the quotes from Edelman knocking JG?

I take it as him saying he was able to get Garoppolo to come out to L.A. during the off-season and work out with him a lot but then he became too big for that.

That’s how I read it as well.

I read it as he became to big to be tricked to have him throw him the ball every play like he evolved to read the whole field.
That's how I read it.

Jimmy's going to be a bust if he can't get his weight under control.

Really? Can you show us the quotes from Edelman knocking JG?

I chose my words badly. I should have said he has not praised him much wish is akin to the same kind of treatment.

Everyone tends to pump a young guy tires generally in the NFL... particularly players. Edelman has been careful to not do this to the amount he usually would cause he is loyal to Brady.

I chose my words badly. I should have said he has not praised him much wish is akin to the same kind of treatment.

Everyone tends to pump a young guy tires generally in the NFL... particularly players. Edelman has been careful to not do this to the amount he usually would cause he is loyal to Brady.

Fair enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft