PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post Idle thoughts - a beginning......

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
Joe Montana would help...Peyton Manning would help...Drew Brees would help....Brian Hoyer?????? jeezus krist...

Let's face it, he's the most qualified of the bunch currently inside the building... If I were Mac I'd ensure that he was the first one with whom I spoke between series...

Let's face it, he's the most qualified of the bunch currently inside the building... If I were Mac I'd ensure that he was the first one with whom I spoke between series...

Why is he the most qualified? How is he qualified? Hoyer has never coached anything? What qualifications does he have? Did I miss something?

Why is he the most qualified? How is he qualified? Hoyer has never coached anything? What qualifications does he have? Did I miss something?

He's a dam sight more qualified to talk about the position & in-game situations than Phatt Matt & Judge Joey are, that's for sure.

He's a dam sight more qualified to talk about the position & in-game situations than Phatt Matt & Judge Joey are, that's for sure.

But he has never broken down film? Or put together a practice plan? Or developed a game strategy? Does not seem too overly qualified as he has never worked his way up through the ranks learning along the way from various coaches like BB or Scar or others. We disagree that playing the game makes someone a qualified coach. Years of training, like in any profession, leads to qualifications.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back