PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jimmy G throwing guys under the bus? (And INTs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like a yes..and a pretty crappy explanation IMO

Sounds like a lot of breathless opionating from Day 2 of Training Camp. Let's see how things stand by game 4 of the pre-season, shall we?

Sounds like a lot of breathless opionating from Day 2 of Training Camp. Let's see how things stand by game 4 of the pre-season, shall we?
Get your sound reasoning out of here..

After all, it's been confirmed after day 1 on Thursday that Carr is the next Edelman!

Get your sound reasoning out of here..

After all, it's been confirmed after day 1 on Thursday that Carr is the next Edelman!

yeah, my bad. I forgot that a lot of the stuff through TC is like along, drawn out game day thread. Sigh.

I'm gonna get a few drinks in me and see if that doesn't freshen up my approach and make my posting more inline with what's expected. :)

th

This is bull poop. It's day 1 of training camp and Bill Belichick is still in control.

The Patriot Way forever

Last edited:
You're reaching.
it is right in the article. He is making excuses for the INTs and even mentioning things like "I am trying to see what the new guys can do". It is actually pretty clear, BRady would never say anything other than"I need to do better" or nothing at all. To me it is a clear contrast.

it is right in the article. He is making excuses for the INTs and even mentioning things like "I am trying to see what the new guys can do". It is actually pretty clear, BRady would never say anything other than"I need to do better" or nothing at all. To me it is a clear contrast.
@Tunescribe Read it again, slower

In many ways I want to see reports of interceptions, running laps for mistakes, botched snaps right now. Errors like this motivate the players to step up their efforts and remind them "Thou are but mortal". They're a constant reminder that the work does not stop and there is always something that needs to be improved.

Well - as long as we're not reading too much about these things come opening week.

I don't think he's throwing anyone under the bus. He's saying they're all getting to know each other and what each person can do.
he is making excuses for INTs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back