PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post JETS SUCK 2021 EDITION (OFFICIAL): THE INSIDIOUS JETE STANK CONSPIRACY

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
Not exactly sure what to make of this:

Sup Cuteness GIF

Not exactly sure what to make of this:

Proving once again that the standard reply for anything said by Zach Wilson shall now and forever be, "So's your mom."

He really is a conceited punk "bad boy wannabe" and it extends to his play on the field. He's trying to emulate Jim McMahon. I couldn't care less about his alleged conquest but apparently some folks think it's great.

Right around the draft somebody said and I prolly stole it, he looks like the guy playing him in the Disney movie of his life.

But you're right. I'm going with the boy band front boy, or possibly the Zoolander remake. Blue Steel.

Right around the draft somebody said and I prolly stole it, he looks like the guy playing him in the Disney movie of his life.

But you're right. I'm going with the boy band front boy, or possibly the Zoolander remake. Blue Steel.
Someone on twitter said he looks like a plastic Lego construction worker, and I think that fits:

1659727620111.png

Source:

Us on that horrible day:

"This is the last playoff game they will EVER win."

J-E-T-E should not have won that game either… and Bill should absolutely, positively NOT have benched The Receiver during the opening drive; he gave his players something other than the game at hand to think about…

Pats probably don’t beat GB in the SB that year, but they sure as shootin’ would’ve beaten the Squealers in the AFCCG in Foxborough the following week.

I am not celebrating an injury at all.

I am pointing out the way it rolled out was so, so Jetsy:

First:

Then:

Then:

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing