PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post JETS SUCK 2021 EDITION (OFFICIAL): THE INSIDIOUS JETE STANK CONSPIRACY

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
why is he smiling? is he brain dead or what???there's is NOTHING to smile about being a Jete head coach...NOTHING...EVER.

That photo was taken at his introductory press conference, the smile was mandatory. Then reality set in.

Last edited:
Wow, the jest won...despite general punky who was, and had a qb rating of drum roll...58

Comp
AttYdsTDIntQBRat
Zach Wilson14241450158.5

Last edited:
Of course they did. It had negative draft pick implications.
The only question is whos career are the going to destroy in next years draft? The jete will get a top ten pick, maybe even a top five. They will select some very good young player that will immediately be covered in jete stank. He will be destroyed by jete culture, and never live up to his potential. Ive said in the past the jest is were great prospects go to die.

Last edited:
Would it really matter, they tank Every year, they tank year in and year out, and never get anywhere. This provides great entertainment for us.
I agree. I mean, they messed up the tank for Trevor last year, but we all know that even if they didn’t, he’d look just like Punky as a Jet.

I think Wilson threw an incompletion that hit his running back in the back! Jets nation seems very irritated and pissed off with Wilson by it, I did not see the game so I do not know what exactly happened.

I think Wilson threw an incompletion that hit his running back in the back! Jets nation seems very irritated and pissed off with Wilson by it, I did not see the game so I do not know what exactly happened.
It was actually picked off. He shoveled it to his RB that had his back tuned to him looking upfield. Bounced off his back into a defenders hands. One of the most funniest picks I’ve ever seen.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back