PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2017 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Sam Darnold is going to stay in college if the Jet's suckceed enough in tanking the 2017 season.

With the first pick in the 2018 draft, the NY Jete select ... another safety.

And Sam Darnold is going to stay in college if the Jet's suckceed enough in tanking the 2017 season.

understandable...after that ****brains Cromartie impregnated half of north Jersey...the Jetes need all the safeties they can amass to stop the proliferation of green moronicism...

''It's just like a friend of mine told me,'' Parcells said. '' 'If they want you to cook the dinner, at least they ought to let you shop for some of the groceries.' ''

He said that but IIRC, he wouldn't allow BB to shop for his groceries or there was something in BB's contract that conflicted with what Parcells had in his contract regarding player personnel.

As I recall that quote was about the Owener letting the HC (Parcells) call all the shots... so BB got to "shop for the groceries" once he was HC at NE, no?

Or did that take time to happen? I only read this page so not completely sure of the context of how you're quoting this

I like to browse pro football reference and I noticed something peculiar the other day. I use the site so much that when I went to the list of teams all of the links but one had been used before. Guess which one? Yup, the Jete. In spite of them being a division 'rival' forever, I never had any reason to visit their PFR site. But then, why would I? They suck more than any team in NYFL history.

Lol, exactly what I just read, Darnold may stay in school, and who could blame him? Bledsoe had it right, any QB drafted by the J-E-T-E-S is like the virgin being sacrificed to the volcano.

Lol, exactly what I just read, Darnold may stay in school, and who could blame him? Bledsoe had it right, any QB drafted by the J-E-T-E-S is like the virgin being sacrificed to the volcano.

Fyi, the plural of JETE is JETE. (5 letters don't fit the chant well. J-E-T-E JETE JETE JETE)

Kind of like the Borg in Star Trek. It's the Borg, not the Borgs.

Borg: a vast collection of "drones", or cybernetic organisms linked in a hive mind called "the Collective", or "the Hive".

JETE: a vast collection of "players", and fans linked in a swamp called "the Meadowlands", or "MetLife Stadium" in their mission to lose in 2017.

Fyi, the plural of JETE is JETE. (5 letters don't fit the chant well. J-E-T-E JETE JETE JETE)

Borg: a vast collection of "drones", or cybernetic organisms linked in a hive mind called "the Collective", or "the Hive".

JETE: a vast collection of "players", and fans linked in a swamp called "the Meadowlands", or "MetLife Stadium" in their mission to lose in 2017.
You've already lost by being a fan of that pathetic franchise, but rooting for it to lose on the field this coming season will bring you even more disappointment and despair down the road than you've bargained for.

BTW, it's New Giants Stadium.

You've already lost by being a fan of that pathetic franchise, but rooting for it to lose on the field this coming season will bring you even more disappointment and despair down the road than you've bargained for.

BTW, it's New Giants Stadium.

Just accept it. Resistance is futile.

Just accept it. Resistance is futile.
It would help me to know what I should accept and what it is I allegedly am resisting. (I accepted Green Beans suckage as a permanent fact of life long ago, perhaps you should as well.)

It would help me to know what I should accept and what it is I allegedly am resisting. (I accepted Green Beans suckage as a permanent fact of life long ago, perhaps you should as well.)

Accept what was posted previously that you "disagreed" with.

The JETE will get the job done in 2017 as planned.

Wrong again. I just looked it up. The plural is in fact JETES.

upload_2017-7-9_15-46-12.png

A typical Jete fan's solution to any problem.

To be fair, he is referring to a joke from another thread. It was actually quite funny.

Brutal haha

Hightower hurt 'em and then Harris broke their hearts.

It's gunna be a rough season for them.

And their reason for tanking is talking about staying in college for another year. :D

Brutal haha

Hightower hurt 'em and then Harris broke their hearts.

It's gunna be a rough season for them.

SOJ

There was a time many years ago when I pulled for them. Tuna Crap changed all of that for me and it's been all downhill since.

Now, they just plain suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick