PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2017 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how you can say no one will care all nonchalantly like you know that for a fact. Well even if no one will care, what I KNOW FOR SURE....the Patriots SBs will be on these:

cd_dvd_PNG9074.png

And your Super Bowl will always be featured on this:

66907300.O9tmXyQL.vcr.jpg

upload_2017-6-22_13-14-24.png

So now Jets fans are reduced to minimizing the Patriots' legacy because their success isn't "multigenerational."

Meanwhile, they've been to the Super Bowl nine times, the most appearances in the history of the game. Jets fans are still jacked about that 1969 appearance, a whole year before the Ford Fairlane was phased out.

It's funny how you can say no one will care all nonchalantly like you know that for a fact. Well even if no one will care, what I KNOW FOR SURE....the Patriots SBs will be on these:

cd_dvd_PNG9074.png

And your Super Bowl will always be featured on this:

66907300.O9tmXyQL.vcr.jpg
VHS was invented in 1976 eight years after the last time the Jets won the superbowl.

So now Jets fans are reduced to minimizing the Patriots' legacy because their success isn't "multigenerational."

Meanwhile, they've been to the Super Bowl nine times, the most appearances in the history of the game. Jets fans are still jacked about that 1969 appearance, a whole year before the Ford Fairlane was phased out.
When you're so far at the bottom, you're forced to reach reeeallllyy far.

OK ok let me try to put this thread back on track here.

I know the Pats have been beyond awesome the past 1two years. And yes, it will go down as one of the best runs in NFL, or any sport for that matter, history. Imo though, a lot remains to be seen on how the Pats as an organization will be viewed 10-20 years from now. And how they perform after Tommy n Billy retire will be the main factor.

I don't see anything wrong with that view. Sorry I'm not gonna just say they're the best ever because of one player's insane career. (Are the Bulls the best basketball team ever?)

But, this being the Jets SUCK thread... surprisingly, I can agree with the thread this year! Unless Hack plays well. If that happens then I'm flipping back real fast.

Barring that miracle though. May the Jets SUCK! On a historical level! Suck for Sam! (Or whoever looks to be the best young QB come April '18.

That, and Joe Namath's sloppy drunk attempt to kiss Suzy Kolber on national TV, make up the Jete Legacy.

+ butt fumble
+ J E T E

The Pats have dominated like no other team in NFL history.

Sure, people will forget asap.

Every single NFL fan will remember, AFCE fans will remember.

The North Remembers

The ****in Bills beat us like 3 times in 17 years. The Fins are one of the most irrelevant teams in the league and the jets are an absolute joke.

The Patriots have buried those 3 teams.

Every Bills, Fins and Jet fans should be thanking us for getting to watch actual football.

Last edited:
Imo though, a lot remains to be seen on how the Pats as an organization will be viewed 10-20 years from now. And how they perform after Tommy n Billy retire will be the main factor.
Let me save you the suspense: they won't be as good as during the heyday of BB and Brady, but they'll still be winners and BETTER than the Jersey Jete.

this being the Jets SUCK thread... surprisingly, I can agree with the thread this year! Unless Hack plays well. If that happens then I'm flipping back real fast. Barring that miracle though. May the Jets SUCK! On a historical level! Suck for Sam! (Or whoever looks to be the best young QB come April '18.
As a so-called Green Beans "fan" you are awful -- beyond pathetic. It's never getting better for you in the swamp. You need to find a new team, a new sport to follow or get a hobby. Try solitaire Chinese checkers, or trainspotting.

I sat outside today and thought to myself "damn maybe us Patriots fans are wrong.. maybe the Jets don't deserve to be the BUTT FUMBLE of all jokes...." I was staring into the sky probably freaking people out.. Then it hit me. We have been to 9 superbowls. NINE! The Jets? 1... during the caveman era. You know, at least Miami has their unbeaten season. LIKE WOW! At least Buffalo made history by going to FOUR straight superbowls.. Then you have us. The kings of the NFL.

Jets, get out. You talk about how nobody will care about us soon enough? Jetfan, you're ever so wrong. Brady will be brought up for the next 100 years. This dynasty will be seen as even more special in 15 years. We as a fanbase have memories you guys will never have. You are still asking yourselfs: "Will we live to see another Superbowl?".. While we say: "Who will we be facing in the AFCCG?". You guys arent even close. Not even close!

J E T E

Let me save you the suspense: they won't be as good as during the heyday of BB and Brady, but they'll still be winners and BETTER than the Jersey Jete.

As a so-called Green Beans "fan" you are awful -- beyond pathetic. It's never getting better for you in the swamp. You need to find a new team, a new sport to follow or get a hobby. Try solitaire Chinese checkers, or trainspotting.

I'd love to see a JETE playing solitaire:

"This deck is rigged"

"My Great Grandpa once saw a JETE win a game"

"I don't know why I keep losing but somebody has to be cheating"

"I've been losing ever since they changed the rules"

"If I tank this hand maybe I will win the next one"

I'd love to see a JETE playing solitaire:

"This deck is rigged"

"My Great Grandpa once saw a JETE win a game"

"I don't know why I keep losing but somebody has to be cheating"

"I've been losing ever since they changed the rules"

"If I tank this hand maybe I will win the next one"
There's genuine truth here. The very concept of pulling for your team to lose so it POSSIBLY can win later with an imaginary miracle-savior draft pick defines delusional codependency.

There's genuine truth here. The very concept of pulling for your team to lose so it POSSIBLY can win later with an imaginary miracle-savior draft pick defines delusional codependency.

Tune, I'm just hoping for something that results in a youtube JETE draft video update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back