PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Intersting Bills stat..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difficult to believe the premise that Gilmore's departure made things that much better in Buffalo, new coaching and different players may have made the difference..

Meanwhile no mention of the incompetence of Rex Ryan.. and Rob Ryan..

For the record, I do not agree with the OP assessment of Gilmore's play based on the Bills early season statistics.

That being said, the Bills gave up 47 points at home yesterday, but the passing game was not the main culprit : Brees only had 184 passing yards and no passing TD. The main problem was giving up 298 rushing yards (6.2 ypc) and 6 rushing TDs. Gilmore wouldn't have helped much on these.

In 2016, the Bills gave up 23.6 ppg. This year, at the quarter mark of the season, without Gilmore, the Bills are giving up an average of 13.5 ppg. That's even after facing one of the best offenses in the NFL last week.

Gilmore and wasting a pick in a trade for Allen are two of Bill's worst moves ever. What I don't understand, is that all the issues Gilmore has (incredibly low football IQ, lack of discipline, laziness, etc) and Bills fans complained about are on film. How do you commit that sort of money to a guy and not conduct thorough research on him? Mind blowing. Red Sox like approach to a free agent. This is Adalius Thomas all over again. As good as Bill is at evaluating his own players, he is equally bad at evaluating high priced free agents. Revis being the exception.

You really are a boring troll.

yesssssssssss i guessed it right

Taylor benched for a rookie QB.

So basically gonna give Bill potentially 2 weeks of game film on Peterman against 2 defenses the Pats have faced this year.

For the record, I do not agree with the OP assessment of Gilmore's play based on the Bills early season statistics.

That being said, the Bills gave up 47 points at home yesterday, but the passing game was not the main culprit : Brees only had 184 passing yards and no passing TD. The main problem was giving up 298 rushing yards (6.2 ypc) and 6 rushing TDs. Gilmore wouldn't have helped much on these.

If the defense is giving you run looks you run the ball.

Gilmore may have helped. If they played him in man coverage it would allow them to overload the box and stop the run.

Just a simplified example.

Taylor benched for a rookie QB.

So basically gonna give Bill potentially 2 weeks of game film on Peterman against 2 defenses the Pats have faced this year.
Not to defend the Bills but I do not think blowout benching are that big of a thing. Taylor was bad and they were getting crushed, the Pats did it in 09 against the Saints with Brady.

Imagine what that locker room must be like right now.

Imagine what that locker room must be like right now.

well, I'm sure some "expert" will fill us in post haste...
e66ab02c8b112d6c3c7509ea62b9500d

McDermott about starting Peterman: “I don’t regret my decision. I regret the result...This is in part about winning now and in part about winning in the future.” #BUFvsLAC

That comment is so stupid that, were I the owner of the Bills, I'd fire him just on principle.

tell me he doesn't have that "oh shyt!" look on his face...

That comment is so stupid that, were I the owner of the Bills, I'd fire him just on principle.

So blind to the fact that the result is the direct byproduct of his head-scratching decision. I live in Bills country (parents moved from Boston to western NY for work reasons in my teens), and everyone I know was livid about this change even before the five-interception first half. Indefensible coaching decisions, really.

. . . but this is all a distraction from the absurd OP. I just wanted to pile on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft