PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell was in Gillette tonight, three Pats "fans" pose for pic with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
those three idiots embarrassed themselves and Patriots fans. what were they thinking? its sad. the only thing they could think of was to add a pic to their social media accounts. pathetic.

Last edited:
I guess one of the guys called into one of the sports radio shows between 12 and 1pm. I just caught the tail end of the call, and all got from the hosts were that they were kind of duped into taking the pic and had no idea of how it would be used, and that he was kind of passed the Goodell hatred. I did not hear the call until the very end.

Meanwhile the hosts and I haven't any idea who, were all about the "we won, lets get past it" narrative, so I immediately turned it off

My initial reaction when I saw the pics where to tar and feather all 3 of them. My CONTINUED hatred of Goodell and his actions are well known. That being said, I truly hope that nothing even mildly negative happen to these kids. (OK maybe a day or two of discomfort), but nothing really hateful. Just because you don't think like me or Joker doesn't make you a bad person (just a short sighted one. ;) ).

It will be a bad reflection of we as Pats fans to roast them (after tomorrow) for this obvious error in judgement that I'm sure they now regret.
I agree with you. But no Pats fan involuntarily gets "duped" into a photo with R. Stokoe Goodell.

Hey Rog, throw a little gasoline on the fire for the first game, Ok

I really hope the ****ing mob justice BS about this dies down. Maybe they're just casual fans. Maybe they're fans but they thought Brady did something wrong.

Too many insane posts in this thread.

just casual fans, not real fans who followed what Goodell actually did is my guess

Didn't read the whole thread, but this is fan greatness here.

Screen-Shot-2016-06-07-at-11.47.17-AM.png

Do you remember when Kraft came out though in the 2015 opener? It was the biggest cheer of all when the Lombardi's came out. That's messed up man!

No it isn't. You'd rather Belichick and Brady be winning all those nice shiny trophies in St Louis?

Did he mishandle the Deflategate situation with Goodell - definitely.

But here's some reality for you:

You, I and everyone here owe THAT man our NFL Football Fan life. No Kraft = No New England Patriots today.

Those 68,000 fans were sitting in that stadium because of HIM.

Goddam right they cheered him.

Last edited:
No it isn't. You'd rather Belichick and Brady be winning all those nice shiny trophies in St Louis?

Did he mishandle the Deflategate situation with Goodell - definitely.

But here's some reality for you:

You, I and everyone here owe THAT man our NFL Football Fan life. No Kraft = No New England Patriots today.

Those 68,000 fans were sitting in that stadium because of HIM.

Goddam right they cheered him.

I'm confused? I thought it was Hartford? Isn't that where he threatened to move if he didn't get public funding? Or something? And then afterwards when he couldn't hustle Boston tax payers brag about how he privately financed the stadium by himself? Didn't he try to get Boston tax payers to pay for his 60 million in upgrades recently too? And then brag about how he's using his own money to finance it too?

Who cares about Belichick, Brady, and our enjoyment of NFL football blah blah blah. There's some things that are more important in life. The 32 owners are immoral. Screw them all. I owe Kraft nothing. Absolutely nothing. I don't care if I never got to see the two GOATS emerge. The immorality needs to stop. And Kraft, as one of the 32 corrupt owners, like it or not is part of this. Don't forget how Kraft publicly supported NYJFL* handling of the Ray Rice elevator knock out punch. And don't forget everything else. To hell with that dude. To hell with the 32 and NYJFL* office.

Didn't read the whole thread, but this is fan greatness here.

Screen-Shot-2016-06-07-at-11.47.17-AM.png

I wonder how many dozen fans struck this pose or something very similar, before the NFL PR guy stumbled upon those three naive lackeys for a photo they could actually publish.

Hopefully one of those three doesn't get pushed to the edge from all the ridicule, and feel their only chance at redemption in life is to kill Goodell on his return trip. Let's hope that doesn't happen.

gee whiz...I sure hope I don't get duped into a picture with Roger Stokoe Goodell. I'm pretty gullible and I bet Mr. Stokoe could pull the wool right over my eyes It'd look pretty stupid if I, all dressed up in all kinds of Patriot gear down to my socks and sandals, was ushered into our lord and savior Roger's supreme presence to have a good will picture taken. I mean, I'd do it for the team and the fans and Mr Kraft. Maybe one of you inner circle guys could suggest I get a chance to show the country that us Patriots fans have buried the hatchet. I'll even bring my own hatchet....

gee whiz...I sure hope I don't get duped into a picture with Roger Stokoe Goodell. I'm pretty gullible and I bet Mr. Stokoe could pull the wool right over my eyes It'd look pretty stupid if I, all dressed up in all kinds of Patriot gear down to my socks and sandals, was ushered into our lord and savior Roger's supreme presence to have a good will picture taken. I mean, I'd do it for the team and the fans and Mr Kraft. Maybe one of you inner circle guys could suggest I get a chance to show the country that us Patriots fans have buried the hatchet. I'll even bring my own hatchet....
Are you trying to tell us you wouldn't give us the pearly whites in a bro hug with Goodell for your Facebook friends? That would not be like you.

I like the Color Rush jerseys, I bought a Brady one last season (not at full price;) ).

What would I have done? Said "F*ck no" to the PR dweeb looking for fans to take the pic. But besides that, I'm not going to go out and punch the guy or something. How bush league would all of us look then? Boo him on Opening Night, chant "you suck", wear the clown nose shirts. But assaulting the guy...I really hope that doesn't happen at our stadium.

my take.. They are Aussies visiting or Goodell introduced himself as Conan O'Brien

Apparently a ST holder gave the tix to his friends because he was away on vacation. The ST holder is now wicked pissed at the dweebs.

Their picture has been all over the news. Haha

Got to imagine going to work isn't going to be much fun on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back