PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk: If Goodell showed at Foxborough, "our fans might carry him out themselves"

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Roger Goodell Not Welcome At Gillette Stadium, Rob Gronkowski Says

The Patriots tight end was asked during a recent interview with ESPN’s Cari Champion whether Goodell, who remains a villain in New Englanders’ eyes for his role in Deflategate, could “come back to Foxboro anytime soon.” “To tell you the truth, I really don’t think so,” Gronkowski said. “The fans are nuts, they’re wild, and they have the Patriots’ back no matter what. They have Tom (Brady)’s back. I’m telling you, (Goodell) wouldn’t get through the highway if our fans saw him. So I don’t think he can even land in the airport in Boston, because Patriots fans are the best fans. They’re the most loyal fans. I’m telling you, they might just carry out Roger themselves. He couldn’t even get to the stadium in Foxboro if he landed in Boston.”

LOL... he knows us well... also, I don't know if I'd use the word 'carry'. Maybe 'throw out on his ***.' ;)

Last edited:
Roger could come to Foxboro, but only if he went up the back elevator, didn't appear on the sideline and was never displayed on the big screen. But, if you're the commissioner, is that the image you want?

Patriot fans can't fire him. They can't have his conduct investigated. All they can do is boo him and heckle him if he comes to their stadium, and they should. Roger chose to sell out his integrity to Brady and the Patriots and the fans should never let him forget it.

Gronk, throw him out da club!!!

hYKXUtf.gif

Never gets old. :)

He's gotta do it Some day. I just hope he stays away for the banner game.

Whoa! After reading that quote, I'm now pretty sure that Pats players and members of the organization actually read this Board. I wonder if Gronk has @Joker on (what we used to call) Speed-dial.

If the Omissioner found out Gronk had Joker on speed-dial, he'd penalize the Pats two 1st round picks before he even investigated further.

We want to be nice to Roger so he'll come to Foxboro. Then we can let him know, as fans, how we REALLY feel about him. But, having to hear his lame excuses about why he isn't there for opening day would be precious too.

I think the media is starting to move to our side so we win if it gets covered regardless and the fans can let Roger know how they feel even without him present.

Let's hope Goodell takes the hint he isn't wanted.. All the threats are nice for what he's done to our team but our fans can't act like Raiders fans.

#clownout this needs to happen. Can you imagine the look on his face as 68,000 fans wearing those shirts chant cloooooown clooooooown cloooooown. Please please please please please make it happen

Last edited:
People say Roger's doing a great job taking the heat for the league.

Except that's not the job of the commissioner. He's paid to have the entire league's interests in mind. Not just the interests of the Rooney, Jerrah and Mara clique.

We don't need to see him in Foxboro. Firing him will do.

I think the media is starting to move to our side so we win if it gets covered regardless and the fans can let Roger know how they feel even without him present.

The media likes to gang up on unpopular figures. They're letting up on the Patriots because they already got their pound of flesh from them. Not, it's on to Roger.

#clownout this needs to happen. Can you imagine the look on his face as 68,000 faces wearing those shirts chant cloooooown clooooooown cloooooown. Please please please please please make it happen
As much as I'd like to tar and feather him and ride him out of town on a rail, I get a bit queesy about the image of Pats fans doing physical damage to Fraudger. I'd like to think we are better than that. More classy, cerebral, and creative.

I don't want to have the Omissioner fearing to come here because he might be in physical danger. I want him to FEAR coming here, because he will be embarassed and humiliated in front of tens of thousands in the stands, and tens of millions on TV.

I don't want the LIAR to be able to use comments like Gronk's as an excuse for that walking pustulence to get out of coming next September, or to attack our fan base further. I want that corrupt piece of sh!t to feel "welcome" to enter Gillette. "Welcome" to his worst nightmare of humiliation.'

That is why the clown shirt message has to become reality. (BTW- Fire Fraudger shirts would be equally OK with me, though "Roger That" would be too subtle for my taste. Also the best reason to use the clown shirts is that we could probably get Barstool to donate (as advertising) for free)

The beauty of #clownout is based on the half ass smile during draft night when he is getting booed I think Gotohell gets off on being the evil dictator cuz it's a feared position and fear is a form of respect. #clownout takes all of that away giving him nothing but the contempt he so richly deserves.

Last edited:
I dreamed that on Opening Night, the Gillette jumbo-tron flashed a closeup of Roger and the 60,000 Pats fans booed for several minutes! The network broadcast panned all around the stadium and every fan had a clown shirt!

Best dream in years!

I'm thinking something like this

People say Roger's doing a great job taking the heat for the league.

Except that's not the job of the commissioner. He's paid to have the entire league's interests in mind. Not just the interests of the Rooney, Jerrah and Mara clique.

We don't need to see him in Foxboro. Firing him will do.

You forgot Woody Johnson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes