PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell was in Gillette tonight, three Pats "fans" pose for pic with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is disgusting. Leave these pink hat kids alone.

Nope. Just don't hurt them. Don't threaten their lives. Don't throw rotten tomatoes at them. But razzing them is justified.

Man. I want to throw bags of dog **** all over his Prout neck vacation home. I want to punch him in his god damn mouth.

He is the leader of the classic big business ****ting all over everyone (women, ex players, children) for the sake of the all mighty dollar.

I do not wish any harm to any of the three knob slobbers who posed with the king of all knobs. But I hope they get razzed for that moment for a few years if not for life.

If they worked with me they would never hear the end of it. "Hey are you Rog's knob slobber # 1 or #2?" "I always get you guys confused."

and yes everyone...I DID hack Tony's logins. I admit it....:oops:

People can dislike RG all they like, and hell I do. But this kind of stuff can get people's windows put through or gets them battered in a local bar.

It just makes the Patriots look like a lynch mob and is a truly awful look.

Last edited:
As idiotic as this is for them to pose with Go0dell, not sure it worth the energy to wish these guys have bad things happen to him..

It will never change the injustice he was involved in regarding #12...

People can dislike RG all they like, and hell I do. But this kind of stuff can get people's windows put through or get them battered in a local bar.

It just makes the Patriots look like a lynch mob and is a truly awful look.

Anyone who batters these guys because of the photo has major issues to begin with.

Any razzing these guys receive should be kept on the good natured side of things.

Roger on the other hand is fair game.

Anyone who batters these guys because of the photo has major issues to begin with.

Any razzing these guys receive should be kept on the good natured side of things.

Roger on the other hand is fair game.
Exactly. In a prior post I busted on these kids for giving Goody the photo op when I wished they had politely declined.

Since they did it, I think they were naive to the fact the Goody used them to seemingly create an image of a thawing of Goody/Pat's fans relations. After all, Goody asked them.

He used them and that is what people should be razzing them about.

Really ******ed straw man argument there, slappy. OJ is an *alleged* murderer, Casey Anthony IS one, and as far as I know, Scumdell hasn't killed anybody.
Not really. This is about treating people the way they treat you regardless if you hate them as that poster alluded to. My point is is that is that while CA and OJ are obvious scumbags they have done nothing that will effect me personally nor affect anything I am passionate about. Frauger has intentionally gone out of his way (and broken the law) to intentionally smear an athlete who I hold in extremely high regard. It effects me because it allows people use the whole scenario against him. And now I (we) will have to hear about it forever.

Bottom line, anyone who is just nice to someone because they are nice to you is a ****y.

Last edited:
Why is this even a thing? It's friggin picture. This is why I stay inside, I don't wanna end up being attacked from all angles over a stupid picture...online and/or off.

I don't like Goodell either, but if he came up to me and started talking to me like a human being, I'm gonna treat him like a human being. He knows what he did. There's no need to be confrontational to someone you just met.

People need to seriously get over themselves. Social media has turned people into thin-skinned, entitled narcissists. It's sickening.

So if OJ Simpson comes up to you and was treating you like a human being you would return the favor? How about Casey Anthony?

Not really. This is about treating people the way they treat you regardless if you hate them as that poster alluded to. My point is is that is that while CA and OJ are obvious scumbags they have done nothing that will effect me personally nor affect anything I am passionate about. Frauger has intentionally gone out of his way (and broken the law) to intentionally smear an athlete who I hold in extremely high regard. It effects me because it allows people use the whole scenario against him. And now I (we) will have to hear about it forever.

Bottom line, anyone who is nice to someone just because they are nice to you is a ****y.

There it is.

Goodell is vile, parasitical Scum, and he is not only The Enemy, he is The Enemy to the most venerable QuarterBack and the most venerable Head Coach who've ever lived...The Fact that they happen to be ours is immaterial.

Take a Stance, for Phuck's Sake.

You're either a Man, or you are not.

Goofy Goodell. I'd pose with a picture of the guy, only if he agreed to wear a clown suit, makeup and the big red nose. Hell, I'd even hang the picture in my house.

Why is this even a thing? It's friggin picture. This is why I stay inside, I don't wanna end up being attacked from all angles over a stupid picture...online and/or off.

I don't like Goodell either, but if he came up to me and started talking to me like a human being, I'm gonna treat him like a human being. He knows what he did. There's no need to be confrontational to someone you just met.

People need to seriously get over themselves. Social media has turned people into thin-skinned, entitled narcissists. It's sickening.
Right because it's good for them to be used by goodell as a symbol that patriot fans have no problem with him and he is right to say it's nothing personal he was just protecting the integrity of the game from Tom Brady.
Let's get a picture to show you 3 represent the fan base and support the commissioner.
They were dupes but they should have known better.

It takes no great effort to say "No" to a picture. That trio would be better off just keeping mouths shut and heads down.

I'm sure they don't like Roger but that it came down to a 'celebrity/public figure' thing. Bumping into a celebrity is a rare occurrence (for most of us anyway) and always a fun conversation piece with friends or family that is made that much better with proof.

This thread is disgusting. Leave these pink hat kids alone.
It's OK to not be as engaged as those of us in this room are with the team and its issues. And I'm pretty sure they didn't think this far ahead but if they had decided that SB51 settled the score and it was time to get over it and move on, I for one wouldn't blame them. That's a legitimate decision that even a hardcore Pats fan could make.

This witch hunt is depressing. It puts the entire fanbase in a bad light. There is no eternal war with Roger Goodell, Brady fired the only shorts that matter in that war in the last quarter and a half of SB51 and the bitter enders in a war that's now over need to chill. Nothing you can do will hurt Roger nearly as badly as James White crossing the goal line in overtime. All the blows that matter have already been struck.

Razzing on Goodell every chance we get is good clean fun but eating our own is not. These guys identities should never have been exposed on the Internet, that was simply petty and evil. Laughing at them is good clean fun, trying to doxx them crosses a line that should never be crossed unless they commit an actual crime.

I hate the fact that the NFL PR dept snagged a pic like this, but unfortunately, they were going to find someone willing to pose with the scumbag. It was definitely going to be at the top of their list.

Interesting. Yes I agree, it's possible that these 3 guys are the "victims" here. Based on the story as I read it it's hardly like these guys sought Goodell out, seems like the reverse. Just find someone polite enough to snap a photo, easy enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back