Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Goodell was in Gillette tonight

Heard this on the radio on the way home from the game. R. Stokoe Goodell was in the owner's box with Bob, apparently making a dry run in preparation for the season opener. Sneaky bastard. My seats are across the stadium from the owner's box and I can see who's Bob's guests are through my binoculars. I didn't even think to look. :mad:

Three Patriots "fans" happily posing with Goodell

They blocked out any obvious personal information in the link (aside from names and Facebook photos of their alleged fandom), but here is a story about the three guys who shamed all true Pats fans at the pre-season opener.

Here Are The 3 New Hampshire Poopsmoochers Who Disgraced Tom Brady By Posing For A Picture With Roger Goodell

Some funny screen caps of them messaging the NFL trying to get them to take down the photo, now that all their friends and family have disowned them.

Heard this on the radio on the way home from the game. R. Stokoe Goodell was in the owner's box with Bob, apparently making a dry run in preparation for the season opener. Sneaky bastard. My seats are across the stadium from the owner's box and I can see who's Bob's guests are through my binoculars. I didn't even think to look. :mad:
Tip of the iceberg. Some speculation that these three are not genuine fans of the Pats.

It is so very unfortunate that Joker was not there at that moment.

Tip of the iceberg. Some speculation that these three are not genuine fans of the Pats.

It is so very unfortunate that Joker was not there at that moment.
Preseason crowds are pretty different, not always the diehards. So that might've entered into that photo w/Goodell scenario. For instance, tonight there were groups of people sitting near me speaking different languages and taking a lot of photos but also wearing Patriots gear. I would hope R. Stokoe Goodell would get a much frostier "welcome" under normal circumstances.

God has told us that there are some things that cannot be forgiven. While this was not specifically mentioned, in favor of him telling us about blasphemy of the spirit, I'm sure we can all agree that he must have had this in mind, as well.

Three Patriots "fans" happily posing with Goodell

They blocked out any obvious personal information in the link (aside from names and Facebook photos of their alleged fandom), but here is a story about the three guys who shamed all true Pats fans at the pre-season opener.

Here Are The 3 New Hampshire Poopsmoochers Who Disgraced Tom Brady By Posing For A Picture With Roger Goodell

Some funny screen caps of them messaging the NFL trying to get them to take down the photo, now that all their friends and family have disowned them.

Lol that link is hilarious! Love the commentary!:D

That article and the guy who wrote are completely immature and classless.

I mean, on one hand I can appreciate our fan base showing how much disgust we still have for the NFL for what happened and I will NEVER let that go. We have the right to point out the hypocrisy in the league forever.

But in reality, these people in the pictures didn't hurt anyone and I doubt their intention was to "disgrace" Tom Brady.

Yes, I hate the owners/Roger but I don't feel it's justified to start posting personal information/harassment brigade against some Patriots ticket buyers who took a picture with the guy, most likely not even realizing how it reflects on the fanbase.

For ****s sake, our owner still is buddy/buddy with Roger. The reaction on that page is 10x more embarrassing than the picture to me.

Last edited:
For ****s sake, our owner still is buddy/buddy with Roger. The reaction on that page is 10x more embarrassing than the picture to me.

At least you get that. So many of the fan base don't even care or understand that. It's going to be sickening when everyone cheers Kraft coming out with the Lombardi like they did in the 15 opener.

I mean, on one hand I can appreciate our fan base showing how much disgust we still have for the NFL for what happened and I will NEVER let that go. We have the right to point out the hypocrisy in the league forever.

But in reality, these people in the pictures didn't hurt anyone and I doubt their intention was to "disgrace" Tom Brady.

Yes, I hate the owners/Roger but I don't feel it's justified to start posting personal information/harassment brigade against some Patriots ticket buyers who took a picture with the guy, most likely not even realizing how it reflects on the fanbase.

There's a point where you have to draw the line between football and life.

I don't hate those bozos and wish their names were never released.

Goodell on the other hand is in a much different category.

Preseason crowds are pretty different, not always the diehards. So that might've entered into that photo w/Goodell scenario. For instance, tonight there were groups of people sitting near me speaking different languages and taking a lot of photos but also wearing Patriots gear. I would hope R. Stokoe Goodell would get a much frostier "welcome" under normal circumstances.
Yeah, preseason versus regular season and playoff crowds are going to be vastly different, that is very true.

However, these 'casual' fans follow the game closely enough to recognize Goodell - and yet on the other hand not only fawn over him, but also disregard what was daily headline sports news over the last two years.

I would say something about why are they spending good money on jerseys, but as we all know that is often a case of simply trying to fit in, make a fashion statement, attempt to prove one is a 'real' fan, avoid questions such as 'why aren't you wearing a Pats jersey', etc.

I have to say I'm in agreement.

I hate Goodell as much as the next Pats fan but this article reads as if the guy who wrote it wants to be a Barstool guy. And then I look on the Twitter account and see a couple of "articles" he's written and on it he's complaining how "MY SITE ISN'T PC LIKE BARSTOOL" and "WE NEVER SOLD OUT" and articles full of racism and sexism are kind of prevalent on that site. Not sure where the "sports" is.

That guy is a total di*kwad for posting conversations and other things. I agree that these "fans" should have known better than to take a pic with the enemy, I will NEVER be over what Goodell did to this organization.

But the picture alone is enough ridicule. Let the fellow fans make fun of them by memes and internet jokes. Some people wanting names and addresses are ridiculous. You're going to beat them up for making a mistake? Brutal.

Why was Goodell using the ramp? No private entrance to the owners booth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes