PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell was in Gillette tonight, three Pats "fans" pose for pic with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually maybe these three have a plan. Perhaps they are giving Rog false hope that when he shows up opening night things will be fine. Kinda sucking him in. Then it will be these three leading the charge opening night -throwing batteries at him or whatever.

Or maybe they slipped something into his pocket while they were posing with him. Or attached a GPS tracking system on him.

You just never know.

Seems like they were blindsided and had no intention to "pose" for anything. The NFL PR folks just grabbed some passers-by and counted on their basic courtesy instincts to kick in long enough to snap a quick photo.
And what would your instincts have told you? i'm thinking you, as a true Patriot Fan, "you don't want me posing for a photo shoot with Goodell"

are any of these guys members here??? if so, we gotta boot them lololol

Three Patriots "fans" happily posing with Goodell

They blocked out any obvious personal information in the link (aside from names and Facebook photos of their alleged fandom), but here is a story about the three guys who shamed all true Pats fans at the pre-season opener.

Here Are The 3 New Hampshire Poopsmoochers Who Disgraced Tom Brady By Posing For A Picture With Roger Goodell

Some funny screen caps of them messaging the NFL trying to get them to take down the photo, now that all their friends and family have disowned them.
One of them looks a lot like Mark Sanchez, dontcha think?

And what would your instincts have told you? i'm thinking you, as a true Patriot Fan, "you don't want me posing for a photo shoot with Goodell"

Eh, I'm not going to assume anything about their interaction from that photo. For all we know the laughing and smiles come from them making fun of his presence. It's a pretty craven ploy to sneak in unannounced for a preseason game in order to be able to undercut the "Goodell hasn't shown his face at Gillette since the PSI fiasco."

Now, Now, Now fellas, let's not Bartman these guys. They will end up with sympathy and maybe even a SB52 ring.

BTW, I'm so glad that all my stupid dumb antics were accomplished in a time before cellphones and before Al Gore invented the internet.

Eh, I'm not going to assume anything about their interaction from that photo. For all we know the laughing and smiles come from them making fun of his presence. It's a pretty craven ploy to sneak in unannounced for a preseason game in order to be able to undercut the "Goodell hasn't shown his face at Gillette since the PSI fiasco."
Fair Enough. you could say they were too nice or compliant to turn down the request.

I'm not that nice, but nice enough to say, "why would I do that after all he's done to us Patriot fans and if he'd like to have an open/honest and private conversation he can reach out to me." and walk away.

What? You're gonna weigh them before you throw feathers at them?
Ha ha ha:D rememeber my signature from when i first started posting?...........i don't either, but it something to the effect 'this poster is speeling challenged, and something about what i'm atmpting to impart. :) BTW i originally did use two r's,cause one just didn't seem like it was enough.

We won the Superbowl, many around need to chill.
I'm no fan of Goddell, but seriously wow there's a ton of hate out there. We won the trophy so who cares.....we won the deflategate nonsense.

Now.....if this was a fake pic and the fans were paid for it, then it just makes the NFL look worse than it already does. which would actually be pretty funny.
"It was never a requirement for the pic to be real."-Teddy Wells

If they weren't three stupid idiots, I would feel sorry for them. Of course the NFL was going to use them to say "See, Pats fans like Roger". But since they are morons, screw them.

Those were his nephews. They traveled to the game with him after purchasing replica jerseys from China.

:D

Three Patriots "fans" happily posing with Goodell

They blocked out any obvious personal information in the link (aside from names and Facebook photos of their alleged fandom), but here is a story about the three guys who shamed all true Pats fans at the pre-season opener.

Here Are The 3 New Hampshire Poopsmoochers Who Disgraced Tom Brady By Posing For A Picture With Roger Goodell

Some funny screen caps of them messaging the NFL trying to get them to take down the photo, now that all their friends and family have disowned them.

My first thought was that they were just 3 random bodies given Pats jerseys and checks from the NFL's PR department.
I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that they were just casual sports fans who happen to be from NH who "know not what they do." I know that's sort of a stretch . . .

We won the Superbowl, many around need to chill.
I'm no fan of Goddell, but seriously wow there's a ton of hate out there. We won the trophy so who cares.....we won the deflategate nonsense.

Now.....if this was a fake pic and the fans were paid for it, then it just makes the NFL look worse than it already does. which would actually be pretty funny.

Probably because Goodell has been and will continue to be a complete scumbag.

The Pats came from 25 points down with time running out in the Third Quarter to bring home the Lombardi. We WON! Goodell, Wells, Pash, Nash, Kensil, Grigson, Harbaugh, Mort, the NFL Owners, a couple of lazy Federal Appeals Court Judges and dozens of others who were willing to use any means possible, no matter how dishonest and even illegal, to bring our guys down, all LOST! So, we kind of demean ourselves by picking on these three guys.

Sure, they all lost and as time goes on they will be forgotten for the most part. But I don't see how winning any football game or any amount of Lombardis at this point will fix/erase the drubbing Brady will take for the rest of his life over what should have been an equipment violation at most. And Pats fans are also going to hear it forever.

Last edited:
This seems a reasonable interpretation.

Regardless, they didn't deserve to be doxxed. This kind of thing hurts the clownout cause. :rolleyes:
I don't have a lot of faith in the clown out after last. I wore my clown shirt and I'm amazed at how few I saw there last night and even more amazed at the amount of people who commented on my shirt as if it was the first time they ever saw it.

Obviously there will be more for opening day but I'm not sure there will be anything near what we want or need for an effective message. Even with the 30,000 towels I think it will still fall way short.

How many towels of the 30,000 do you think make it inside. And I don't mean security I mean how many will take one and then throw it out or leave it in their car? Maybe 10,000 make it in?

Because based on last nights showing I'd expect maybe 5,000 Ts show up and that might be high. But one thing I've learned is never underestimate the stoolies.

Sure, they all lost and as time goes on they will be forgotten for the most part. But I don't see how winning any football game or any amount of Lomnardis at this point will fix/erase the drubbing Brady will take for the rest of his life over what should have been an equipment violation at most. And Pats fans are also going to hear it forever.

I live outside New England now and I'm surprised to find that more and more people are beginning to understand that Deflategate was a fraud. "Haters," as the saying goes, "are gonna hate," but the tide is slowly turning among rational folks.

I have a stock "sound bite" that I use whenever a reasonably intelligent (and sober) person raises Deflategate:

"The only things that caused those footballs to lose air pressure that day were low temperatures, cold rain and the laws of Physics." Most people just get silent when I say that. I don't know whether they always believe me, but they don't have a comeback.

But ultimately, Haters are gonna hate. Personally, I love it.

For ****s sake, our owner still is buddy/buddy with Roger. The reaction on that page is 10x more embarrassing than the picture to me.

The difference is . . . Roger Goodell makes Kraft a ton of money and takes the heat for league's dirty work (CTE, moving teams from poor cities to more profitable ones) so Kraft can continue drinking himself to death.
Why on Earth should any ordinary Pats fan feel anything but scorn for Goodell?

All three are lifetime subscribers to the Globe and call in daily to Fudger and Azz to tell them how brilliant their show is. After the picture they gave Goodell the Pats jerseys he gave them back and they put their Jets ones back on.

Outing these three lads online is so wrong. Yet so richly deserved. I say we nuke them from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe