PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Flat Ryan and the Dirty Birds vs Seahawks Monday Night Football on BSPN Official Thread

If you can't kick long enough to reach 51 yards in today's NFL you don't belong in the league

I think this win gives Atlanta the current #6 seed and keeps their hotly pursued dream alive of SB vengeance against the Patriots.

2zswsqc.jpg

Or just 1 more time out to run that play before the FG attempt.

Yep, when you are playing from behind all game, those second half timeouts are damn important. Using them wisely and sparingly is huge.

With that said, SEA had plenty of time, 1:45, against a soft ATL D to get in position for a better FG opp than their ultimate 50+ yarder. SEA's O just blew it - they easily could have got it closer. Regardless of the end California Pete giving away that 3 points at half in this type of game (tight with ATL leading)??? Just unnecessarily risky, treating valuable points too unimportantly, and IMHO just dumb.

Atlanta should beat Tampa Bay at home next week. After that, they get

Vikings
Saints
@Bucs
@Saints
Panthers

It's a tough schedule, but the opportunity for an excellent playoff seed is right there in front of them. Of course, so is the opportunity for an early offseason.

Anyone else watching this? I’m shocked Seahawks are home dogs (+1).

Didn't read the whole thread but did you get Flat Ryan from the running joke on the BS Podcast?

I heard he had mentioned watching Ace Ventura: Pet Detective and Police Academy I & II this weekend.

The very first Police Academy was an outstanding movie. It's still funny

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back