PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night: Seagulls vs WILD PANTHERS (Philly at Carolina)

Blount isn't quite done yet, like everyone was proclaiming in the preseason.

People are just stupid on here and out there. Everyone knows Blount needs to get up to speed. And the Eagles are creating huge holes right now.

I'm not surprised that they beat us, but damn to come back and still lose that game.
The first thing that came to my mind after being upset for losing the game like that was, well, it was a game that in a vacuum at least, had no greater importance.

Can you imagine if we came back all the way in the Super Bowl, lost the coin toss and then lost the game in OT?

And with the thought of Goodell being booed in front of 100 million people while Brady and Belichick are laughing in the background, i fell asleep like a baby that night. :D:D

Blount really is as bad in pass protection as they say. Credit to McDaniels and Scar in scheming that situation so well I've never noticed it before.

What a ******** penalty on Blount. How the hell is he supposed to know the play is over. **** off ref! Horrible call!:rolleyes:

I still can't believe we lost to Carolina at home.

The way the defense played, it wasn’t super hard to believe, but it’s hard to stomach.

We lost to a team with a QB who wouldn’t even lay out for a fumble he lost, for his team, on the biggest stage. Meanwhile, 39 year old Brady laid out to save an interception on that same stage. For me, I can’t stand that we lost to Scam Newton’s team.

Anyone else prefer Goff to Wentz?

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back