PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night: Seagulls vs WILD PANTHERS (Philly at Carolina)

The way the defense played, it wasn’t super hard to believe, but it’s hard to stomach.

We lost to a team with a QB who wouldn’t even lay out for a fumble he lost, for his team, on the biggest stage. Meanwhile, 39 year old Brady laid out to save an interception on that same stage. For me, I can’t stand that we lost to Scam Newton’s team.

Their defense looks legit though. We shouldn't have given up that many points to them.

Both Blount and Barner are terrible in pass protection. They need better 3rd down backs. Thank god we have had solid 3rd down backs who can pass protect in the past and present.

Such ********! Call the game consistently Refs! Adams should have got an unnecessary roughness penalty on Blount. Same damn thing as Blount 15 yarder!

Remind me how the Eagles are 4 -1? The Cowboys can definitely catch them in the NFC east this season.

I want us to get back to the Super Bowl. I want Carolina to get back to the Super Bowl.

I want to see Cam again. We gotta beat him once.

I just find myself hating the Panthers. Cam seems like such a douchebag. His comments to the reporter last week just confirmed my feelings. I am definitely rooting for them to lose.

Kuechly has gotta retire if that's another concussion.

Kuechly has gotta retire if that's another concussion.

I was just thinking earlier game when he was fired up and tackling hard that he better make sure his head avoids any contact.

Confession: I feel bitterness when Chris Long or Blount makes a positive play. I am petty, apparently.

Kuechly being evaluated for a concussion. Time for him to retire. I think he should do it now but I won't blame him trying to complete the season to try to win a Super Bowl.

Confession: I feel bitterness when Chris Long or Blount makes a positive play. I am petty, apparently.

Did someone tell you that you were petty for feeling that way?

BS PI call. I feel like Philly is going to need to dominate to get a win. If it's close the refs will give it to Carolina.

Kuechly being evaluated for a concussion. Time for him to retire. I think he should do it now but I won't blame him trying to complete the season to try to win a Super Bowl.

He won't, too much money and passion at stake, but the studies on this are pretty clear: once you have three concussions you're just going to keep getting them and the long-term damage is going to worse in a hurry. He really should retire if he values having a functional brain in the long term.

Damn, Nigel Bradham is playing one hell of a game tonight. A guy like him would be fantastic here.

• Agree
Reactions: TBR

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST