PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night: Seagulls vs WILD PANTHERS (Philly at Carolina)

Did someone tell you that you were petty for feeling that way?
Well... I should probably feel happy for Blount, right? But nope, just bitterness.

He won't, too much money and passion at stake, but the studies on this are pretty clear: once you have three concussions you're just going to keep getting them and the long-term damage is going to worse in a hurry. He really should retire if he values having a functional brain in the long term.
Makes me think maybe there should be some sort of policy in place, hate to tell another guy what he can or can't do but at some point maybe it's too much of a liability for the league. Maybe require counseling before being allowed to return to play?

Well... I should probably feel happy for Blount, right? But nope, just bitterness.

Who are you bitter with? Blount or the Pats?

I'm happy for both of them. I can totally respect Chis Long's decision to leave because he didn't like his playing time down the stretch and how he was being used. I can totally respect that. And he helped us a lot.

As for Blount, not sure what happened to him and the Pats. I don't really mind because our o-line sucks at making holes. This eagles team is much better at it.

Wow Blount is way better than gillislee

Damn, Nigel Bradham is playing one hell of a game tonight. A guy like him would be fantastic here.
Let's trade em one of our scrubs for him.

Well, I've always liked Blount's blount style of running.

Who are you bitter with? Blount or the Pats?

I'm happy for both of them. I can totally respect Chis Long's decision to leave because he didn't like his playing time down the stretch and how he was being used. I can totally respect that. And he helped us a lot.

As for Blount, not sure what happened to him and the Pats. I don't really mind because our o-line sucks at making holes. This eagles team is much better at it.
Just general bitterness. Please don't make me clarify.o_O

Looks like concussion may shorten Luke Kuechly's career. What player he is.

Why can't we get players like Blount?:D

Philadelphia might be Super Bowl material this year.

Remind me how the Eagles are 4 -1? The Cowboys can definitely catch them in the NFC east this season.

By playing solid defense and having an efficient offense. This is a good team.

Carolina is going to win this one.

Cam is such a moron....for a variety of reasons.

The hit was late, but Newton flopped as well. Should've been off-setting personal fouls.

Penalties with Philadelphia
Such ********! Call the game consistently Refs! Adams should have got an unnecessary roughness penalty on Blount. Same damn thing as Blount 15 yarder!

Philadelphia called for 8 penalties for 116 yards. One reversed an interception and others on critical 3rd down plays. Carolina has one offsides penalty. NFL solidly backing Sham Newton this year.

Fvxk Carolina! Fvxk ****dell and his NYJFL cronies! 1 penalty for 1 yard o_O

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back