PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Flat Ryan and the Dirty Birds vs Seahawks Monday Night Football on BSPN Official Thread

Froob

Independent Investigator & pliable af
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Anyone else watching this? I’m shocked Seahawks are home dogs (+1).

Yeah but all those injuries... They have almost an entirely new defensive back field.

I want Seattle. I like their fans more... they have more passion and after a hard season it be nice for them to knock off the defending NFC champs.

Lmao they bring up the Butler pick, Seahawks fans must be upset.

Meh, last 2 Patriots SB victims. Go Atlanta, makes Carolina uncomfortable

Remember when we beat these teams? Yeah that was awesome.

snl-awesome-chris-farley-t-shirt-8.jpg

Anyone else watching this? I’m shocked Seahawks are home dogs (+1).

Sherman - out
Chancellor - out
Offense - "Russell, go make something happen"

Why would you be surprised at the spread?

Browner agent must make noise this week based on teams needing help in secondary, especially the Seahawks.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Sherman - out
Chancellor - out
Offense - "Russell, go make something happen"

Why would you be surprised at the spread?
Eh I dunno it’s still out there in Seattle and Atlanta hasn’t been reliable on offense. Clearly being proven wrong so far.

Always key to remember that, when you play in Seattle, you always have to play the Seahawks AND the refs. It's really tough to win out there.

Browner agent must make noise this week based on teams needing help in secondary, especially the Seahawks.
I think Browner is in jail on a felony charge?

Always key to remember that, when you play in Seattle, you always have to play the Seahawks AND the refs. It's really tough to win out there.
Still upset about that intentional grounding through the end zone, never seen that happen ever aside from that game.

I thought it was the right call. It shouldn't have been tripping but the blow to the head to a receiver going down.

Mrs. Rover asked, "Who's playing tonight?" I said, "It's the SB49 Losers versus the SB51 Losers."

That was fun to say. :)

Slightly surprised she lets you watch on that pitch. You could at least hyped it up a bit like “Pats losers bowl“.. (and say it fast..)

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back