PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dwayne Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on how much of that was about him, and not about game planning, etc....
Yeah, because they ran the ball 10-11 more times (depending on your preferred source) on Sunday than they did vs. the NYJ.

That may have been the sole reason for his bump from 6 to 20 snaps. I’m guessing that it is. We’ll see.

That’s what I’m saying. You’re fully allowed to say he’s disappointing compared to the draft compensation, his contract, his past production, production by past Patriots players, or anything else you can think of. That doesn’t make him a completely worthless player who should be replaced with a Browns practice squader or an undersized pure receiver. A handful of people in this thread are trying to make everybody choose between “success” and “total failure,” and neither of those is accurate right now.

I'm sorry. Total failure is pretty accurate. He can't catch. His blocking is mediocre. The fact that we've already guaranteed his salary and he's still better than a scrub off the street, which means he retains his roster spot, still doesn't mean there's anything wrong with calling him who he is ....... TOTAL FAILURE.

Closing in on Joltin' Joe DiMaggio's record...;)

I think he has the tools to be a decent TE in this league. Just not with the Pats.

I think he has the tools to be a decent TE in this league. Just not with the Pats.
How? He can't catch the freakin ball!

How? He can't catch the freakin ball!
Well, I think he blows, but I don't know how anyone could conclude he can't catch the ball, since he rarely gets thrown to. I just don't think he can open...ergo,he blows!

Poor throw by Brady. Sorry, not much more to it than that.
Yep. You nailed it. Allen absolutely killing it. Too bad Hollister sits on the bench and has to wait for Allen to get hurt to get his chance. Oh wait. Nevermind.

Only way you dump Allen is in exchange land Graham or Marty.

Plus with this inept red zone offense they could use them

I’m for giving Will Tye a shot.

How many snaps for allen today?

Hollister caught another ball today as Allen watched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3