PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Draft Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
That I would be ok with. 31 to 59 I would hope to get more than a 3rd.
Right 59 is WAY to far to go down. It’s almost a 3.
31 should be worth a 3 plus a 2019 1.

Right 59 is WAY to far to go down. It’s almost a 3.
31 should be worth a 3 plus a 2019 1.

Similar type deal we made years back dealing 27 to NO for 58 and the saints 1 the following year, saints moved up for mark Ingram.

Latest rumor I heard is that, despite all the advice from others who might actually have clue,
Bill is not interested in moving down from #31, and because he is a deluded, willfully ignorant,
incompetent, pig-headed little Napoleon, he will use that pick on...A ****ING RB.

But like I said, those are just rumors.

Latest rumor I heard is that, despite all the advice from others who might actually have clue,
Bill is not interested in moving down from #31, and because he is a deluded, willfully ignorant,
incompetent, pig-headed little Napoleon, he will use that pick on...A ****ING RB.

But like I said, those are just rumors.

You didn't disappoint, captain.

There was also a rumor related to the Iggles.
Rumor out there that The Hawks are negotiating to trade Earl Thomas to the Cowboys...but they said another Team is involved.?

Would you trade Cheech Harmon and a lower pick for Earl Thomas? Lats year of contract for $8.5mm But maybe at 28 you see how he does. You are paying Snoop dog Duran $4.25. So the difference is $4mm. Thomas has 88 Tackles and Harmon has.........23 , and by the way not a mensa candidate!

Still say Kendricks can be had for a fifth rounder. He automatically becomes our best LB if and when Hightower gets nicked again.

Think they give up 40+ to a back-up QB if those two guys start? Now add Shelton and MCourty and perhaps one or two from the Draft.
Don't even care about the 17% success rate Draft if we get those two.

Thoughts?
DW Toys

• Ha Ha
Reactions: jah
Rumor out there that The Hawks are negotiating to trade Earl Thomas to the Cowboys...but they said another Team is involved.?

Would you trade Cheech Harmon and a lower pick for Earl Thomas? Lats year of contract for $8.5mm But maybe at 28 you see how he does. You are paying Snoop dog Duran $4.25. So the difference is $4mm. Thomas has 88 Tackles and Harmon has.........23 , and by the way not a mensa candidate!

Still say Kendricks can be had for a fifth rounder. He automatically becomes our best LB if and when Hightower gets nicked again.

Think they give up 40+ to a back-up QB if those two guys start? Now add Shelton and MCourty and perhaps one or two from the Draft.

Thoughts?
DW Toys
Word is Seattle wants #50 from Dallas. In theory I like the idea but Thomas isnt what he used to be, injuries seem to be taking their toll and he has talked about retiring.

I’ve never liked Kendrick’s at all but if I liked him as much as you do that’s a no brained deal.

Thoughts?
DW Toys

You need to stop letting your misguided anti-pot stance cloud your judgement of Harmon. He is a great #3 safety who has made some critical plays in big moments for us. He could very contribute more than Thomas would going forward.

Reactions: jah

That wouldve indeed made sense, but we're talking Little Billy Napoleon here, who for some reason unbeknownst to the rest of the world decided that it was a better idea to throw away a 4th-round pick simply to move up 7 whole damn spots to draft...a slow dwarf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back