PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Draft Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if we will see players being traded that are on active rosters right now.

So Shes not affiliated with or talking directly about the Pats
I don’t think she’s talking about any team. Just seems like a stunt that her editor told her to pull to drum up interest and ratings.

So Shes not affiliated with or talking directly about the Pats

No this isn’t necessarily Pats specific. I was joking about the Mayfield thing. It looks like there might be something interesting cooking though.

Is brown any good to be giving up a second rounder?

He's started 28 games at RT for the Niners in 3 seasons since being drafted in the 7th round. He's listed at 6'9", 376 lbs. With that kind of size, maybe the Donkeys figure they won't need an RG.

Seriously, though - the Broncos have the #5 overall, are looking to trade down, definitely have needs on their OL, but are spending their #40 overall on an OT from the Niners. Commentary on this OT class?

Not sure what to make of this Mayfield kid. Is he any good?

He's started 28 games at RT for the Niners in 3 seasons since being drafted in the 7th round. He's listed at 6'9", 376 lbs. With that kind of size, maybe the Donkeys figure they won't need an RG.

Seriously, though - the Broncos have the #5 overall, are looking to trade down, definitely have needs on their OL, but are spending their #40 overall on an OT from the Niners. Commentary on this OT class?

Maybe but quenton nelson's one of those rare linemen who will contribute right away and probably be a 10 year pro bowler. He's that good but who knows.

Any rumors you've heard about the Pats leading up to tonight, forget them. Like Belichick is letting any legitimate information out.

No this isn’t necessarily Pats specific. I was joking about the Mayfield thing. It looks like there might be something interesting cooking though.

The only thing you can know somewhat definitively is a player trade, maybe Julio. Otherwise probably just ********.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes