PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Draft Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Figure since we are less than 2 weeks away from the draft. There have been a lot of rumors. So I figure we have 1 threat for it.

The Bills would get fleeced if they make this trade and this is true...

Lol only the bills. I wonder which QB they want.

I would make that move in a heartbeat if i am the giants but i still find it hard to believe that the bills would give all that up lol but maybe not.

The bills should just stand pat and draft 4 quality players but the temptation of that elusive franchise qb may be too strong.

The bills should just stand pat and draft 4 quality players but the temptation of that elusive franchise qb may be too strong.
If Bills are trading up for Darnold that would mean we have to fall in love with Mayfield Rosen or Jackson.
Second tier Rudolph Kyle Lauletta Mike White
Third tier
Luke Falk
Fourth tier
Kyle Allen
Chad Kanoff
Thats my QB list have to take 1 or 2 from that list.

If Bills are trading up for Darnold that would mean we have to fall in love with Mayfield Rosen or Jackson.
Third tier
Luke Falk
Fourth tier
Kyle Allen
Chad Kanoff

I think the donkeys will bypass a QB and take Nelson from notre dame who could be the best player in the draft regardless of position.

Third tier
Luke Falk
Fourth tier
Kyle Allen
Chad Kanoff

I think two of the top tier QBs will fall out of the top 10. I already know Lamar Jackson will be one of those guys.

Does anyone really think BB will use round one draft capital on a QB??

Does anyone really think BB will use round one draft capital on a QB??

No, of course not.

There is going to be a real feeding frenzy for quarterbacks this year. It's astonishing how many teams must be thinking about the quarterback position -- not just bad teams that are held back by the lack of a QB -- Browns, Jets (well, and by being the JETE in their case) -- but also good teams that can't expect their quarterback to be with them in 5 years time (Chargers, Saints, Patriots, Steelers).

So the smart play is to let others fight it out and pick up the pieces.

But, if you ask me if Belichick has the mental toughness to trade his entire draft to the Browns plus Tom Brady for the top pick ... Yes. You couldn't put it past the b*st**d.

If Cleveland takes allen, the giants could command a king’s random for the number 2 pick, just based on the perceived value Darnold represents.

But we have remember, gettleman is not a normal guy. In his mind staying put is preferable to accumulating draft capital. So Chubb can start to pack his bags for the big apple now.

The jets appears to be locked and loaded on mayfield.

That means Cleveland at #4, with Darnold and Rosen on the board, can make a killing off of buffalo.

If Cleveland takes allen, the giants could command a king’s random for the number 2 pick, just based on the perceived value Darnold represents.

But we have remember, gettleman is not a normal guy. In his mind staying put is preferable to accumulating draft capital. So Chubb can start to pack his bags for the big apple now.

The jets appears to be locked and loaded on mayfield.

That means Cleveland at #4, with Darnold and Rosen on the board, can make a killing off of buffalo.

So if the Jets take Mayfield?
Do we like Rosen or stay put and grab Jackson or Rudolph?
I did a mock today where Rudolph fell to the third.

So if the Jets take Mayfield?
Do we like Rosen or stay put and grab Jackson or Rudolph?
I did a mock today where Rudolph fell to the third.

I don't if rudolph was a product of the system but i would take jackson.

Figure since we are less than 2 weeks away from the draft. There have been a lot of rumors. So I figure we have 1 threat for it.

The Bills would get fleeced if they make this trade and this is true...

Sounds like a respectable and credible source, thanks for the posting. Please let us know if @NFLfan69 has heard any rumors too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back