PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Draft Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard three may be a surprise when/if the Iggles pick.

Browns are shopping their first overall pick plus #35/64 to move up in the draft.

The rumour is their two early 2nd rounders to move up to 18 (Seattle) for a LT.

Browns are shopping their first overall pick plus #35/64 to move up in the draft.
Jete trade #3 plus their #1 in 2019 plus a 4th for #1 pick and take baker mayfield who they would have had at 3 while browns take darnold like they would have at 1 anyway.

Jete prove to be the only team that can be outsmarted by the browns.

I heard three may be a surprise when/if the Iggles pick.

I've been saying for months that the Iggles trade Foles for #1 pick and they take Barkley. big PR win

I've been saying for months that the Iggles trade Foles for #1 pick and they take Barkley. big PR win
Barkley is going in the top several picks. Who on earth is going to give that up for Nick Foles?

Totally not original take here but...

************. As someone who deliberately avoids the draft rabbit hole it is annoying that when I am finally ready to tune into Gamepass and watch some ****en draft talk they're doing this lame ass red carpet ********.

Jete trade #3 plus their #1 in 2019 plus a 4th for #1 pick and take baker mayfield who they would have had at 3 while browns take darnold like they would have at 1 anyway.

Jete prove to be the only team that can be outsmarted by the browns.

It'll be fun watching their GM's draft players that their coaches don't want.

No matter how much thinking, scheming, and maneuvering they do in the draft, there's always some sort of disconnect between the GM and coaches as far as who wants what players. I've seen these teams consistently draft players that just don't fit the systems of these coaches very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes