PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do Patriot fans have less loyalty to Tom Brady than Browns fans did to Bernie Kosar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well all in all BB knows what he's doing and sure he already has intel he needs, I doubt Brady's beating around the bush to BB like he is to the media, who knows we're better off trying to figure out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop than trying to figure what BB has in mind or up his sleeve
Uh, whuh huh whuhhhhhhh? One thing Brady is not doing is "beating around the bush" to the media on this topic. He has stated unequivocally and on multiple occasions in a variety of ways that he wants to continue playing for several more years.

I think when JG was drafted this same kind of thread was being debated among the coaching staff and the what ifs won out. Brady threw a monkey wrench in the whole thing by actually getting better......maybe fueled by the help of the new competition coupled with his legacy being challenged. I'll add a revenge factor in there but to a lesser degree. In any event there seemed to have been a hotter fire lit under his already on fire ass. Proving his legitimacy has always motivated him but drafting JG in the same time frame as deflategate has created a doubling down of that I think. Maybe BB had the competition thing as part of the formula which had little downside with the possible outcomes. Whether Brady responded with what he has or he declined and JG was waiting in the wings, to he had a plan in place. I'm not sure even BB expected all this to still be play in 2017 and beyond. For me its going to be hard to let go of Brady. I have a feeling he'll get a little extra time over anyone else. Just my 2 cents.

Your two cents. :D

upload_2017-6-22_11-39-48.pngupload_2017-6-22_11-39-50.png

That looks like the same cent twice.
A bad penny, too. Look at that date. Mis-struck, probably worth a lot of money though. Just my .02.

Ps, love the crystal ball crew. "I'm from the future when TFB has won 2 more SBs."

Pretty much...............................But the ride is going to end soon whether we like it or not, and I really hope nobody in the franchise is in this kind of denial about it.....................

Holy sh#t Batman. You are judging the franchise's ability to manage this roster conundrum going forward verses your clear and logical analysis? Does Bill Belichick know YOU HAVE the internet?o_O

I know all Patriot fans love Brady. I've never said anything to the contrary. This is about JG because JG seems to be more than just a capable QB and could be a future franchise QB. It's definitely not about JB or any other QB or at least not yet. Geez I hope JB lights up the preseason. That'll be fun.

If BB trades or cuts TB and TB goes on to win another SB with another team we'll see how many "adults" we have in this forum. :eek:
As my dad told me when I was a child "That's life in the big city"

We accept those things we can not control

As my dad told me when I was a child "That's life in the big city"

We accept those things we can not control

So why are you even posting? It's a discussion. We're discussing stuff related to the Patriots. Hence the forum. :D

Hell, with that logic we couldn't even discuss the weather.

[It rained yesterday]..........

"That's life in the big city"

"It is what it is"

"One in the hand is worth two in the bush"

"Is a frog's ass water tight?"

"Easy come easy go"

"Life is a box of chocolates"

Invigorating discussion PR. :D

Ps, love the crystal ball crew. "I'm from the future when TFB has won 2 more SBs."

I guess that's better than the "crystal QB" crew.

"Owe.... my showlder huwrts...... I can't plaaayyeee coach.....it weally huwrts...."

"Owe....my cawlf hurts...... I can't pwactice coach.....it weally huwrts..."

:D:D

This thread's time has come. Like Rome, or Constantinople before it, it has become a breeding ground for suffering and injustice. This thread is beyond saving and must be allowed to die.

e7cb5a1f2d4aaa9223607ea4f1ae4ffe.jpg

This thread's time has come. Like Rome, or Constantinople before it, it has become a breeding ground for suffering and injustice. This thread is beyond saving and must be allowed to die.

e7cb5a1f2d4aaa9223607ea4f1ae4ffe.jpg
I thought the same a couple of pages ago, but it's actually starting to get good.

I thought the same a couple of pages ago, but it's actually starting to get good.

Ian have you finally learned to do what is necessary?

Ian: I don't have to lock this thread...

*Throws a Batarang through the train window and blows up the door behind him, separating the train*

Ian: ...but I don't have to keep it out of the Practice Squad either.

LinearHalfHoverfly.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes