PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do Patriot fans have less loyalty to Tom Brady than Browns fans did to Bernie Kosar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also brought to you by Schneider. The beer with the exact maturity for the man who's in the process..

Actually if Brady starts chirping about money and I can't fathom any reason to think he would... this may hasten the whole "year too early" decision talked about on this board a lot.
Wow

Wow what?

If Brady for some bizarre reason demands a kings ransom do you think they'll pay him? I don't. There are several former Patriots who will back me up.

Not that I expect him to.

Wow what?

If Brady for some bizarre reason demands a kings ransom do you think they'll pay him? I don't.

Not that I expect him to.
How dare he ask to be paid more than a millio dollars.
Clearly he isn't worth top QB pay right?

How dare he ask to be paid more than a millio dollars.
Clearly he isn't worth top QB pay right?

Kings ransom =/= a million dollars but you already knew that. Cmon man.

Kings ransom =/= a million dollars but you already knew that. Cmon man.
He is being paid 1 million this year.
He is worth more than any player in the NFL.
To suggest that his contract demands would lead to cutting him is asinine .

Another day, another batch of tea leaves to read.

Barring the unforeseen, the Pats have a choice to make.... if true, the new extension reflect them lining up to fit TFB's timeline, unless the guaranteed money is very low.

Actually if Brady starts chirping about money and I can't fathom any reason to think he would... this may hasten the whole "year too early" decision talked about on this board a lot.
With cap space in hand, we're way past the point where this relationship is going to end over dinero. If it comes out that Brady split over money, you can rest assured that it was actually about something else entirely and someone's covering it up (say, Giselle found the REALLY interesting photos of her husband's college lifestyle and finally managed to exert enough pressure to force him to abruptly retire).

With cap space in hand, we're way past the point where this relationship is going to end over dinero. If it comes out that Brady split over money, you can rest assured that it was actually about something else entirely and someone's covering it up (say, Giselle found the REALLY interesting photos of her husband's college lifestyle and finally managed to exert enough pressure to force him to abruptly retire).
Dude you say some dumb stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back