PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Cam newton resigned 1 year deal

it is a shame Wynn is always injured. I think he could have become a pro bowler if he could have ever stayed healthy.

his shoulder has not been an issue, though......lower body injuries (achilles, turf toe) happen, especially for OL.......maybe he's gotten the bad luck out of his system.....he's only 25, you make it sound like he's washed up and broken down

Or if Brady makes an accurate throw to Welker.

View attachment 31074View attachment 31075

Jk, I don’t give a f*ck about Brady anymore. Those here who were perhaps triggered by my comment can now unbunch your panties and refocus on the team that you supposedly love....because you couldn’t possibly stop supporting the Pats because Brady is gone. Right?
Yeah I wasn't a huge fan of the throw, but a WR an inch or too taller catches that ball. Your margin for error is little to none when throwing to midget WR's. In the end, I still think Welker should've caught it. In fact, he dropped another back backer a year later in the 2012 AFCCG that would've put the Pats in Ravens territory. That was the beginning of their downfall in that game.

his shoulder has not been an issue, though......lower body injuries (achilles, turf toe) happen, especially for OL.......maybe he's gotten the bad luck out of his system.....he's only 25, you make it sound like he's washed up and broken down

I hope so because when he is healthy, his tape is good. I wonder how much longer bb hangs with him? 18 out of 48 is never a good thing.

I hope so because when he is healthy, his tape is good. I wonder how much longer bb hangs with him? 18 out of 48 is never a good thing.

yeah, but the concern out of college was the shoulder.......a blown achilles and a toe injury are both pretty common OL injuries, and sometimes **** just happens......he's gotta have some good luck at some point lol

yeah, but the concern out of college was the shoulder.......a blown achilles and a toe injury are both pretty common OL injuries, and sometimes **** just happens......he's gotta have some good luck at some point lol
Amen brother!

This is true.
The sentiment on this board that cam can’t be a franchise qb because he dresses funny is most certainly not reflected by the players in the league. Look at Harris being hyped up. Look at how guys like Marshall and ocho and Taylor viewed cam in their interview. Players still respect cam.
I hope that helps. If the offense has any chance of being good enough, they’ll need quite an upgrade- especially if cam is the qb

I don’t think anybody thinks he isn’t a franchise QB because he dresses like a rich housewife.

It’s probably because he’s terrible. Maybe that’s just because of the team around him. But I think if you throw any 6’5 250lb guy back there not much changes.

Question: Why didn't we sign Newton for 2 years last year, if we were going to extend him for another year no matter how badly he performed in the first year?

Would any decent WR sign with a team with this QB?
This is all you have to do:

8UeDiyKRxK.gif

for example...........

It happens frequently....money rules and fewer teams have $12+ million to throw at a WR this offseason.

Did Allen Robinson sign with the Bears bc he was excited to work with Trubiski?

Two years ago Tate, Humphries, Crowder, Beasley and John Brown were some of the top FA WRs and none went to teams with good QB situations (Allen was coming off of an awful rookie year).

Last edited:

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back