PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos game postponed - (Moved to Sun 10/18 1:00pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've removed the political comments and would request we avoid those conversations. I'm not going to make anything out of it more than what there is and I understand that this is obviously touchy subject for many, so it's not a big deal - let's just keep this about the game being postponed, other details, the reschedule date, etc. As well as any other player infection developments.
******** you did.

******** you did.
I've removed the political comments and would request we avoid those conversations. I'm not going to make anything out of it more than what there is and I understand that this is obviously touchy subject for many, so it's not a big deal - let's just keep this about the game being postponed, other details, the reschedule date, etc. As well as any other player infection developments.
you left the ones pushing the agenda. making it appear that there is no consenting opinion. Where else has this been done and why?

I like political comments, I missed the one you removed. What was it? What is a touchy subject? Just playing with you Ian. Monday, you can go to bed early Ian, no game.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
guess I'm late to this party :rolleyes:

Ian, thanks for all you do. If anything here is political, please delete, I'm fine with it...

I hope the health and safety of the human beings involved in football take precedence. The virus isn't politics. We've made politics around it. It's a contagious pathogen that kills people -- contagious and deadly enough that I, for one, don't give a darn if we don't see one more football game until it's eradicated.

The move-the-goalposts crowd ("Everything about reality is pushing your reality-driven agenda and must be silenced") just go further into the wackadoodle fever swamps in moments like this. Doesn't make it right.

If we can play a season safely, so be it. If not, human beings are more important than games.

******** you did.
you left the ones pushing the agenda. making it appear that there is no consenting opinion. Where else has this been done and why?
What are you even talking about? I just went all the way back through this thread and there are no posts related to anything other than the current situation and the game...? Where are there any remaining posts currently within this thread of someone pushing an agenda? :confused:

So where’s all the people that thought Tennessee should have to forfeit?
I'm pretty sure the only fans screaming for forfeits are bottom feeder teams and Bills fans.

I'm pretty sure the only fans screaming for forfeits are bottom feeder teams and Bills fans.
I was one of those who was mentioning forfeits and then I realized if that happened, players wouldn't get a game check and the league wouldn't get their TV money. So as soon as I realized that, I realized that wasn't an option.

So where’s all the people that thought Tennessee should have to forfeit?
Nobody here wanted that. Bills getting a free win against one of the better teams on their schedule doesn’t exactly help us. Also makes their season tainted.

Reactions: Ian
Interesting post by Glazer via Mark Daniels. Looks like Cam isn't out of the woods yet:

I heard that some Covid patients continue to test positive weeks after they've recovered and are no longer contagious. That's why they're going with the ten day rule.

What are you even talking about? I just went all the way back through this thread and there are no posts related to anything other than the current situation and the game...? Where are there any remaining posts currently within this thread of someone pushing an agenda? :confused:
"Nova Scotians and the Maritime provinces have been really smart about how they've handled it, compared to many of us. As an Ontario resident (Toronto) you are bang on, we have not proven we are disciplined enough to be allowed to travel out there. I am supposed to be up on the Margaree fishing for salmon all this week and instead I am here in downtown Toronto. I don't blame the east coast provincial governments in the least. They are doing what is right to protect their citizens. The water levels on the river are ideal and today would have been my first day on the river."

Just one example. Those good little Canadians following the rules perfectly.

"Nova Scotians and the Maritime provinces have been really smart about how they've handled it, compared to many of us. As an Ontario resident (Toronto) you are bang on, we have not proven we are disciplined enough to be allowed to travel out there. I am supposed to be up on the Margaree fishing for salmon all this week and instead I am here in downtown Toronto. I don't blame the east coast provincial governments in the least. They are doing what is right to protect their citizens. The water levels on the river are ideal and today would have been my first day on the river."

Just one example. Those good little Canadians following the rules perfectly.
Now you answer why you left it?

Now you answer why you left it?
With all due respect, that's the one that you're really upset about? The reason I left it is because I felt it was fairly innocuous, which is why it was left. Certainly wasn't one worth the reaction you posted, especially if you think I'm favoring one "side\opinion" over another. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes