PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos game postponed - (Moved to Sun 10/18 1:00pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not escalate this any further. But obviously hopefully most people know I'm trying to be as fair as possible whenever any posts are removed and it's not meant to be for any other reason than to keep the thread moving forward. And we have some great members on here who are Canadians - and I obviously have plenty of love for each of you ;)

Let's not escalate this any further. But obviously hopefully most people know I'm trying to be as fair as possible whenever any posts are removed and it's not meant to be for any other reason than to keep the thread moving forward. And we have some great members on here who are Canadians - and I obviously have plenty of love for each of you ;)
Yeah it is pretty obvious you are full of ****. Pathetic. You can have your win here. I will happily take the loss.

Yeah it is pretty obvious you are full of ****. Pathetic. You can have your win here. I will happily take the loss.
Seriously? Unless you have a serious issue with Canada (and I say that tongue-in-cheek), I didn't see enough in the post I didn't remove to warrant you going nuclear over it. Needless to say, I guess we can agree to disagree on this, although, I still don't get what/why it's reached this point.

Either way, I don't mean to be a jerk, but I don't understand your issue - and you clearly don't wish to elaborate other than to drop expletives - so I guess we're done with this conversation.

At the end will be a 1 pm game...Cbs...

Reactions: Ian

Canadians have better bacon. Nuff said.

Yeah looks like he certainly did take the loss...probably not the one he had in mind though.

Southern Nova Scotia. The closest we got was approx 3 hr drive. No one I personally know lost their job and most local businesses are selling more because people « are around ». They’ve been buying more to improve house / property.

In our capital, Halifax, the housing market is so booming that offers are being made over the asking price and they are still getting beat out by higher offers...

Overall, four provinces (pop 2.3M) teamed up to create an Atlantic bubble. So we have had very few cases. I actually read an article this am that Newfoundland has had fewer cases than the White House. Seems wild, but...

As of friday we are back in the orange here in New Brunswick, 2 people test positive at a nursing home (which is close to my house) which led to some new cases and a few cases up north has made masks mandatory with more restriction in place.

Things will get better, just got to take it one day at time.

Chiefs should be investigated and punished if they could have provided additional locker room space and refused.
That was a discussion this week not just about their locker room but older locker rooms in general. If the league is serious about keeping players safe, it's surprising that they didn't really address that in terms of forcing teams to make those types of adjustments this offseason.

That was a discussion this week not just about their locker room but older locker rooms in general. If the league is serious about keeping players safe, it's surprising that they didn't really address that in terms of forcing teams to make those types of adjustments this offseason.

I don't think they have any idea what they are doing. Instead of getting ahead of things there just reacting as things happen. It's like closing your eyes while trying to play darts...

Chiefs should be investigated and punished if they could have provided additional locker room space and refused.
Definitely. Pretty sad too that the the league was also ok with the Pats staff and players traveling as one large group on the same plane to KC, The organization stepped up and made the decision to use 2 planes.

@bruce_w what do you think of Canadian bacon?
I’m guessing the uniformity of shape and standardized practices in the Canadian bacon industry don’t sit well with him.
We don't need to do that since he's no longer able to defend himself. But I don't understand the hostility and what he was that angry about. I guess if he's that unhappy with whatever it is I apparently did, maybe this isn't somewhere that's good for him to be if it's going to just frustrate him that much. So, as a result, I wish him the best.

Otherwise, we're on to Denver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore