PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos game postponed - (Moved to Sun 10/18 1:00pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must have read that from a Denver based source.
I was wondering the same thing about the time difference, which would potentially make it a 1pm start. The league still hasn't even updated their schedule yet.

I was wondering the same thing about the time difference, which would potentially make it a 1pm start. The league still hasn't even updated their schedule yet.
If it is really at 11 am would be extremely ok for me too...

Reactions: Ian
LOL, I agree. I was sort of happy with the 5pm start tomorrow night, was looking forward to being able to watch the game and get to bed a little earlier ;)
An eventual 11 am game means 5 pm here...perfetto...

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
So where’s all the people that thought Tennessee should have to forfeit?

So where’s all the people that thought Tennessee should have to forfeit?
Maybe I missed that, don’t recall seeing it and I think it’s so dumb I would’ve remembered it. going down that path would likely get to having both teams forfeit in some game just before they cancel what’s left of the season.

This is madness...

Ughu.gif

Southern Nova Scotia. The closest we got was approx 3 hr drive. No one I personally know lost their job and most local businesses are selling more because people « are around ». They’ve been buying more to improve house / property.

In our capital, Halifax, the housing market is so booming that offers are being made over the asking price and they are still getting beat out by higher offers...

Overall, four provinces (pop 2.3M) teamed up to create an Atlantic bubble. So we have had very few cases. I actually read an article this am that Newfoundland has had fewer cases than the White House. Seems wild, but...
No offence, but I think eastern Canada does a solid job of keeping people away at the best of times (apart from the outstanding golf up there).

I was actually looking forward to seeing Stidham start a game against a bad team.

Not quite ready to abandon him yet, but with the current sample size I want to see more before the end of the year so they can make an informed decision on whether to cut him next year.

No offence, but I think eastern Canada does a solid job of keeping people away at the best of times (apart from the outstanding golf up there).
None taken. I can’t imagine living in a place dependant on tourism. Sounds horrendous.

I'd invite us to study it together, in my lab, except for the fact that you're not allowed in any research facility without a mask. I am only a senior scientific director, so I can't pull enough strings to get morons by security. Nobody can. Everyone on site for more than 2 hrs/week is tested weekly using PCR. So far, so good.

You Savage!

Well that's what you get when you cave in CBA negotiations. Players have no backbone and then they keep wondering why they get walked all over. But hey, at least they got their $$$$$$, right?:rolleyes:
Keep in mind that the majority of players aren't superstars and tend to have /very/ short careers. FOr someone like that, every gamecheck feels important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back