PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos game postponed - (Moved to Sun 10/18 1:00pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are. But you must self isolate for 14 days. Fines and « return to sender » to those who disobey.

It’s not personal : we are treating other Canadians the same way. Québécois & Ontarians are cranky about it, but they haven’t proven to be disciplined enough and look at their cases rise...

It’s not rocket science. Everyone stayed apart starting in March. By May, we were good to go. We stuck to the plan our DR set in place and when he told us to mingle, we did. Simple and effective. All three of my children are taking classes in person. Including the eldest in university.

Nova Scotians and the Maritime provinces have been really smart about how they've handled it, compared to many of us. As an Ontario resident (Toronto) you are bang on, we have not proven we are disciplined enough to be allowed to travel out there. I am supposed to be up on the Margaree fishing for salmon all this week and instead I am here in downtown Toronto. I don't blame the east coast provincial governments in the least. They are doing what is right to protect their citizens. The water levels on the river are ideal and today would have been my first day on the river.

VS Denver, I think we should def hope for Cam. I think this team can win that game w/o Gilmore.

with our secondary depth yeah probably. But that game with stidham/hoyer and barely any practice, very nerve wrecking

Any word yet what the plans are for next week? ( originally supposed to be a bye)

NFL and NFLPA is a joke

Well that's what you get when you cave in CBA negotiations. Players have no backbone and then they keep wondering why they get walked all over. But hey, at least they got their $$$$$$, right?:rolleyes:

So is it for sure they’re playing next Sunday? I keep reading it’s postponed indefinitely.

So is it for sure they’re playing next Sunday? I keep reading it’s postponed indefinitely.
I read sunday 18 11 am

Study the PCR test and see it for the scam that it is.
I'd invite us to study it together, in my lab, except for the fact that you're not allowed in any research facility without a mask. I am only a senior scientific director, so I can't pull enough strings to get morons by security. Nobody can. Everyone on site for more than 2 hrs/week is tested weekly using PCR. So far, so good.

I've removed the political comments and would request we avoid those conversations. I'm not going to make anything out of it more than what there is and I understand that this is obviously touchy subject for many, so it's not a big deal - let's just keep this about the game being postponed, other details, the reschedule date, etc. As well as any other player infection developments.

Nova Scotians and the Maritime provinces have been really smart about how they've handled it, compared to many of us. As an Ontario resident (Toronto) you are bang on, we have not proven we are disciplined enough to be allowed to travel out there. I am supposed to be up on the Margaree fishing for salmon all this week and instead I am here in downtown Toronto. I don't blame the east coast provincial governments in the least. They are doing what is right to protect their citizens. The water levels on the river are ideal and today would have been my first day on the river.
We stopped at St John's on a cruise several years ago and they told us that the local economy relied heavily on tourism. I have to believe they are suffering with the cruise ships banned...

Reactions: Ian
Interesting post by Glazer via Mark Daniels. Looks like Cam isn't out of the woods yet:

We stopped at St John's on a cruise several years ago and they told us that the local economy relied heavily on tourism. I have to believe they are suffering with the cruise ships banned...
Absolutely. I run into American anglers on the river all the time and they stay at hotels, book fishing guides, eat at local restaurants, etc. None of this is optimal for anyone.

Interesting post by Glazer via Mark Daniels. Looks like Cam isn't out of the woods yet:

Let s hope he will be ok next sunday

• Ha Ha
For aure

For sure. I’m lucky that my area doesn’t rely on tourism.

Sorry Ian. As a Canadian talking about provincial policies, I didn't think it would upset anyone or be construed as political.
You're good - it was just part of a group of posts where I was trying to have people avoid discussing state policies, arguing about guidelines, etc. Like I said, everyone is fine and there aren't any issues. I was just trying to shift the discussion back to the game. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes