PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bennett doesn't think Brady is GOAT that he has played with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There goes Marty Mouthful again.
Yes. Who really cares what Bennett has to say? The way some people here have elevated his stature just because he was "entertaining" as a Patriot for one season is kind of off-kilter.

It would be dumb of Bennett to say Brady is the best he's played with while he's in Green Bay. Green bay fans are nasty and they will hold it against him if he says Brady is better.

Heath Evans has played with both TB and Drew Brees - I wonder what he thinks.
Why would you wonder? It's not even worthy of asking.

Maybe he believes it and maybe not. Don't know and don't care. I think sometimes players are to close to things to be the best judges.

I actually think Breeze is a much better passer than TB12 but he is not a better QB.

A man who just signed with a new team does not undercut the QB he will be playing with otherwise he sets himself up against the fans. Bennett is smart enough to know when to walk away and when to run from a question.

It's just Bennett being Bennett. He'll never say what you expect him to because he loves to clown around. Whether he thinks TB is the best or not, I'm pretty sure he'd much rather ramble on about bacon for 30 minutes.

He said Aaron is more athletic. Duh, it's hard to think of a QB who isn't more athletic than TB. He also claimed Aaron has a somewhat stronger arm and doesn't have to set his feet and use his body quite the same to make the throw. In other words, Tom Brady has better mechanics. :) Not sure if that's really an advantage for Rodgers.

I've always believed that Rodgers, when he's on, is a little more precise with his passes than TB. Clearly, he runs better. I see those as his strengths compared to TB.

I feel TB is better at understanding and manipulating coverages pre-snap as well as his decision making during the play. I give Tom a considerable edge in leadership and drive when the chips are down. Tom also takes better considered risks to pull out a win; Aaron Rodgers has the best TD/interception ratio of all time (by far) but that can be a bad thing if it means that you don't risk making the play that will win the game.

This post absolutely nailed it.

Rodgers can do things Brady can't, but Brady will do things that Rodgers, emotionally won't.

Rodgers is clearly more athletic, but Brady has the better football mind and prepares for the game like no one else.

We all understand what Bennett is doing. He's a Packer now, but call me when AR erases a 28-3
(3rd Quarter) deficit in the SB wins it.

Hell call me when he rallies from behind from 28-3 against the 49ers or Jets. ;)

Forget about the SB since he doesn't really get there.

This post absolutely nailed it.

Rodgers can do things Brady can't, but Brady will do things that Rodgers, emotionally won't.

Brady has a much higher football IQ and has something I haven't seen a whole lot from Rogers, leadership and a HUGE heart. Heart and guts of a CHAMPION.

Bennett said what he must say while in GB. NBD.

People who prefer Rogers don't understand football and winning.

This was bound to happen eventually. I wouldn't take him seriously. Let's wait to hear his answer on that after he retires. I bet his tune will change.

He's on a new team. I get it. It's too bad b/c as someone said he could have gone made it easy by noting that Rodgers isn't even in consideration given that he has yet to play with him.

Guy wants some targets. Smart.

Pretty sure even AR knows he'll never be as good as Tom.

They are both amazing, and at different things. AR can keep plays alive longer using his amazing footwork, and huck the pig longer. Brady has the best pocket presence of any QB to play the game, and reader of blitzers/adjustment maker. That's why defenses that can't rattle him within 500 ms lose. Not sure who has quicker release, but my guess is they are similar there maybe edge going to TFB.

This was bound to happen eventually. I wouldn't take him seriously. Let's wait to hear his answer on that after he retires. I bet his tune will change.
Or let's not really give a damn that he choked on the question.

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
Bennett took a dump today

Ever since it became clear that he MIGHT leave, people here have been looking for all sorts of reasons to **** on this guy or say "who cares what he says?" The irony, of course, is that the only people complaining are the ones who care what he just said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST