PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We’re on to Green Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cavalier attitude in his forum r.e. resting players thinking the Pats can beat whomever without whomever is disturbing. EVERY WIN matters....people realize they haven't won a road playoff game since 2006, right?

And that was a near fluke...we stole a win from the jaws of defeat.

So we will have hampered Gronk, Michel, and JE11...or missing 1 or 2 of them?
Oh boy. I hope this defense has a plan.

We need Gronk and Michel along with Edelman but then you know that already. If they aren't functioning at 100% Brady will have trouble.

Go Pats

The cavalier attitude in his forum r.e. resting players thinking the Pats can beat whomever without whomever is disturbing. EVERY WIN matters....people realize they haven't won a road playoff game since 2006, right?
That's not what anybody is saying. And we've only played in two road playoff games since both in Denver. Gronk may not last the season at this rate, I'm okay taking our chances without him in the easier games if it means we have him in the playoffs. There's no guarantee wins especially in the division, but that was as close as it gets to it.

Plus, Gronk as it is right now doesn't look great, is the upside of playing him injured worth it?

Going to be kind of tough to win considering how many guys are questionable.

Also I fully expect gronk to retire after this season. The guy's body is completely broken down.

Buffalo is a bottom 2 team in the league with a QB who was un-signed and golfing just 3 weeks earlier. GB is a tough opponent and top 10 team. In your hypothetical, I'd understand playing Gronk vs GB if he had 2 full weeks off prior.

Woe ye of so little faith we have no hands Allen and can't get on the Field Hollister. :rolleyes: Both of them equate to Gronk combined. :rolleyes:

The steelers LG stands up before every snap almost, after going down into position.

Patiently waiting for Gord Gronkowski to weigh in on his kids fragile state....

Gonna need 2013-Gordon to show up tonight.

We can only hope: that said glad Edelman got that 100yds receiving game out of his system. Things can only go up from there. I would rather a Gronk less Offense with Edelman than the other way around. Edelman makes this Offense go round.

Patiently waiting for Gord Gronkowski to weigh in on his kids fragile state....

I am a sure BB is use to it by now. My problem with BB is if he intended to Trade him why didn't he invest in better alternatives?? :confused:

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
he shouldn’t have signed that contract. he should fire drew rosenhaus for this.
Which contract are you talking about? The 8 year deal that gave him lots of guarantees in what would become a career of injuries? He was still under contract through 2019, so his choices were basically to retire or ask the team for an incentive laden package. As we know, they accommodated him by throwing in a bunch of incentives for no other reason but to make him happy. That’s the sign of a good agent, not a bad one. What else would you have liked him to do?

Edit: Deus has already addressed this. Apologies.

Going to be kind of tough to win considering how many guys are questionable.

Also I fully expect gronk to retire after this season. The guy's body is completely broken down.

I think he'll will himself through one or two more seasons, but definitely, if we win #6, and definitely, if Brady retires.

We're much closer to the end of the dynasty than most people realize.

Which contract are you talking about? The 8 year deal that gave him lots of guarantees in what would become a career of injuries? He was still under contract through 2019, so his choices were basically to retire or ask the team for an incentive laden package. As we know, they accommodated him by throwing in a bunch of incentives for no other reason but to make him happy. That’s the sign of a good agent, not a bad one. What else would you have liked him to do?

Edit: Deus has already addressed this. Apologies.

Sorry, deus didn’t address anything. @robertweathers gets it.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: PP2
It's a downside for gronk not for the Patriots. it was a good move for the Patriots because Gronk can't stay healthy

What was the downside for Gronk? When did signing a deal that gives a player the potential for more money, with no give-back anywhere, magically morph into a down side deal?

Gronk not playing limits everything. Gordon isn't that guy, not yet at least. Take away White and were done

Rodgers is going to carve us up. Shootout!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes