PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We’re on to Green Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this is a game where the defense steps up and wins one for the offense. Feels like anytime the circumstance arrives where that’s said though that means it’s a shootout..

It's a shame the GM BB didn't think we would need a more capable RB for the interim. :rolleyes:

It's a shame the GM BB didn't think we would need a more capable RB for the interim. :rolleyes:
He did but didn't want to cut anyone

What are we going to do in those tough short yardage situations??

Any word on Gronk will I have to pick up Allen or somebody playing monday for FF?

Sorry, deus didn’t address anything. @robertweathers get it.
Maybe I’m not fully understanding your position or specific point, but I don’t agree that adding more money for incentives should be seen as a failure by Drew Rosenhaus. They asked for the opportunity to earn more money and got it (2017). It worked so well that they did the same thing again in the offseason again this year.

If you have an issue with Rosenhaus’ handling of the added incentives then you’d have to share the same issue with how Don Yee handled Brady’s bonuses, too.

Maybe I’m not fully understanding your position or specific point, but I don’t agree that adding more money for incentives should be seen as a failure by Drew Rosenhaus. They asked for the opportunity to earn more money and got it (2017). It worked so well that they did the same thing again in the offseason again this year.

If you have an issue with Rosenhaus’ handling of the added incentives then you’d have to share the same issue with how Don Yee handled Brady’s bonuses, too.

The narrative for this discussion us Gronk is pissed off for agreeing to the incentives which he most likely won't make. I also think that is crap as it's up to Gronk to own his career. He also could have agreed to be traded and chose not to be.

Personally, I don't buy this narrative. I think Gronk is hurt- not slacking

He wanted more money, which he was certainly entitled to based on how he played last year. However, he agreed to a new contract that gave him more money based off of incentives only. His base salary remained the same. Rosenhaus, knowing his client’s injury history, should have advised Gronk not to take it and ask for one where base salary was higher. The pats may very well have balked at this, but my point is Rosenhaus didn’t help Gronk on this.

He wanted more money, which he was certainly entitled to. He agreed to a new contract that gave him more money based off of incentives only. His base salary renainsd the same. Rosenhaus, knowing his client’s injury history, should have advised Gronk not to take it and ask for one where base salary was higher. The pats may very well have balked at this, but my point is Rosenhaus didn’t help Gronk on this.

So you're saying Gronk Inc is run by idiots??:confused: No wonder BB wanted to trade him.

Rosenhaus, knowing his client’s injury history, should have advised Gronk not to take it and ask for one where base salary was higher. The pats may very well have balked at this, but my point is Rosenhaus didn’t help Gronk on this.
How the hell do you know that?? For all we know Rosenhaus asked for just that first only to have the Pats laugh in his face.

Does anyone have any idea why recently I'm unable to see the Twitter posts in messages? I use to just fine. If anyone could offer me some info on this I'd appreciate it :)

If Michel cant make it back, gonna be another dogfight unless brady really goes apes*** over all the ‘rodgers doesn’t have bb tho’crap this week. Glad this ones at home and not lambeau

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes