Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Mac or Zappe

• Zappe

• Mac

Results are only viewable after voting.
People think he’s gong to have his passes constantly batted down.
I would rather that then the Balloons being thrown making plays to the sideline almost impossible.

Tell me with a straight face that you don’t cringe expecting a int when you see those Balloon passes take their time to get there.
It’s worse this season,
Is that due to the injury?
God I hope so, now as a fan I know Macs arm would look god like in my backyard of football with my friends but playing with the best of the best his arm has been among the worst of the worst.
Someone tell me I’m wrong, then make a list of starting QBs not just in the current NFL but let’s go the last 10 years with weaker arms.
I think we will find the list to be quite limited.

There are no Zappe haters here - it is only your anxiety finding one under every rock.

Mac did not throw any ints or floaters against Indy, so let's wait and see if that is a consistent problem or only happened for 3 or 4 games.

No-one says bad things about Zappe.

Plenty of people do, including many on this forum.

I won’t bother getting the receipts but the claim “no one says bad things about Zappe” is 100% untrue.

So you think that the coaches aren't evaluating those passes in the film room? Like BB is just going to go, that pass didn't count during the game, so let's not worry about it.

Mac has a body of evidence of throwing enough bad passes that puts the team in an abundance of unfavorable situations. Everyone in the NFL is judged on what they did during each play regardless of the outcome. It's simply another pass that shows Mac isn't cutting it in the NFL right now
Every single QB in the league is evaluated by the coaches on each and every play. You seem them on the benches evaluating

Belichick is also the same guy that knows he's better than Zappe

So thanks for invoking Belichick's knowledge

Every single QB in the league is evaluated by the coaches on each and every play. You seem them on the benches evaluating

Would love to see the transcript or hear the voice note.
Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

Did they carefully evaluate Harry each play? Why the feck was he still on this fecking team for 2 years after we all knew he was a BUST.

Did they carefully evaluate Harry each play? Why the feck was he still on this fecking team for 2 years after we all knew he was a BUST.
Ask the other poster.

He's the one telling me about Belichick's evaluations. So you don't agree with him. That's fine.

Instead, you seem to think Belichick is an idiot

Even playing him over Christian Wilkerson in the Playoffs.

Last edited:
Yes, Belichick is an idiot.

Name the coach who should be our coach this year instead of Belichick
I like BB as the GOAT of all HC's but I'm not going to venerate him like you and countless others he has made mistakes. That said I would like Sean Peyton to be his successor.

Plenty of people do, including many on this forum.

I won’t bother getting the receipts but the claim “no one says bad things about Zappe” is 100% untrue.

Don't believe it. Thinking Mac is a better choice is not hating on Zappe.

We don't know what the coaches are thinking. They may be thinking we need our SEC all star 1ST round pick QB to step up or we are going to roll with Zappe soon.

You keep making idiot arguments, no one knows what the coaches are thinking at this point. But you can bet they are looking at plays line that almost game altering pick six.

Last edited:
I have no idea what you're trying to say. What is a voice note? What??? HUH??
It's a note recorded electronically with your voice, you know on technology...

Same with Wynn. That's what worries me the most with Mac. If Bill keeps these sub par 1st rounders around for years, it's just going to put us deeper in QB purgatory. It's obviously too early yet on Mac. We need to see how he performs in the 2nd half, but the signs aren't encouraging, despite the wins.

Same with Wynn. That's what worries me the most with Mac. If Bill keeps these sub par 1st rounders around for years, it's just going to put us deeper in QB purgatory. It's obviously too early yet on Mac. We need to see how he performs in the 2nd half, but the signs aren't encouraging, despite the wins.
I think it's going to take at-least 24 points to have a chance against Buffalo and the Vikes. It would be a feat if our D holds either to 21 very explosive Teams.

On the flip, whattaya want to bet it's not as bad as the Cam year?
You know….for all the *****ing us fans do about Mac, they seem to forget Cam…I haven’t and tbh the 2 qbs we have now are far superior to Cam and for that I’m grateful.

I like BB as the GOAT of all HC's but I'm not going to venerate him like you and countless others he has made mistakes. That said I would like Sean Peyton to be his successor.
I laugh every time you post this.

You really look around the NFL and think, if only that guy were coaching us?

Really now, after every thing you've seen?

Belichick is a God. You better venerate him because anyone else would be much worse.

Earlier this year people were mentioning McVay. That guy couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag.

We don't know what the coaches are thinking. They may be thinking we need our SEC all star 1ST round pick QB to step up or we are going to roll with Zappe soon.

You keep making idiot arguments, no one knows what the coaches are thinking at this point. But you can bet they are looking at plays line that almost game altering pick six.
The coaches are trying to put this team n the best position to win.

Only deluded fanboys of a never was and never will be would think otherwise. You don't know what in the world you are watching every weekend

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back