PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wow you guys aren't messing around this offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Very nice offseason so far. Geez you guys don't take losing lightly. I bet the Colts and the rest of the AFC can't be too happy with what's going on over there in NE.

Enjoy Moss. I'm sad to see him leave my team, but I think under the circumstances it was for the best, given that we're pretty much starting from scratch. The fact is, he's a beast, and he'll really help Brady.

pats were 4 points away from a superbowl ring, lead by a receiving tandem of troybrown,rechecaldwell, and jabar gaffney

with the pick up of stallworth/welker, and along with the defensive fa signings, the pats were tied, or higher than the chargers as the superbowl favorites....

with randy moss...how much higher are the pats now to win the superbowl?

brady's resume:

superbowl wins in 01, 03, 04....+07, 08, 09 etc

with 2+ more superbowl mvp awards

pats were 4 points away from a superbowl ring, lead by a receiving tandem of troybrown,rechecaldwell, and jabar gaffney

with the pick up of stallworth/welker, and along with the defensive fa signings, the pats were tied, or higher than the chargers as the superbowl favorites....

with randy moss...how much higher are the pats now to win the superbowl?

brady's resume:

superbowl wins in 01, 03, 04....+07, 08, 09 etc

with 2+ more superbowl mvp awards
To bad they choked against the Colts. I thought the pats were on their way to another SB.

To bad they choked against the Colts. I thought the pats were on their way to another SB.
They didn't choke ,they just ran out of gas after playing 4-5 tough,physical games. The LBs showed their age.

It's too bad you're a douchebag. You are well on your way to being just another pathetic troll who has no life so he decides to hang around here, be an annoying ballbreaker and contribute nothing to any thread.

Keep up the mediocre posts you assclown.

It's too bad you're a douchebag. You are well on your way to being just another pathetic troll who has no life so he decides to hang around here, be an annoying ballbreaker and contribute nothing to any thread.

Keep up the mediocre posts you assclown.
hes not well on his way hes arrived .

Choked? If we did, at least we choked in the playoffs. The Raiders have choked the last 4 seasons and it looks as if they'll choke once again this year.

They didn't choke ,they just ran out of gas after playing 4-5 tough,physical games. The LBs showed their age.

Exhaustion was part of it, but I'm not going to make any excuses. The Patirots blew it.

In all fairness (and I'm as big a homer as anyone here), dropping an 18 point lead in a playoff game is the definition of chokejob. It's not up there with the Yankees in '06, but I'd put it on par with any football choke I've seen in years.

It's all good, we shall soon forget it ever happened.

In all fairness (and I'm as big a homer as anyone here), dropping an 18 point lead in a playoff game is the definition of chokejob. It's not up there with the Yankees in '06, but I'd put it on par with any football choke I've seen in years.

It's all good, we shall soon forget it ever happened.
i dont see it as a choke at all.i think the colts earned it.the patriots just got out played thats not choking .18 points against the colts isnt a big lead anyway .what the oilers did against the bills some years ago now that was a choke .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe